You believe O'Reilly who is now stating Trump intends to run again in 2024?

According to Bill O’Reilly, fresh off a 4 stop History Tour in which approximately 35,000 tickets were sold, is certain that President Trump will seek re-election and announce in January 2023.

1 Like

I would imagine he will run, and why not regardless of what one thinks about him if the polls are correct he is the only one that can beat the current president. I personally would like to see someone different that holds his ideas of trade and border security run in his place though.

1 Like

A few things will determine if he runs.
First and foremost is where he will be with the litigation that is coming from the Manhattan DA’s office and the NYDA’s office. It is clear that his legal team will try their best to stall any and all suits. We shall see how successful they are.
Second is what the mid-terms do and what the polls say. For sure Trump will not run unless he is certain that new state laws are in place that will guarantee his win in key states. So far the candidates that he backed lost their elections. Some folks say that this is a indication that his grip on the leadership of the GOP is sliding.
Third will be how Biden is doing. Yes, he is having a rocky time now. But will that change in a year?
Forth, how will the evidence presented by the Jan. 6th commission sit with the American people?
I still maintain that Trump might very well say he is running so he can make more money off of donations.
But I will always maintain that the majority of the American people will never vote Trump back into office as the POTUS.

Well, technically a majority of Americans didn’t vote him into office the first time.

1 Like

I believe at this time, Trump intends to run. Whether or not that will ever come to pass remains to be seen.

3 Likes

i wonder if is all going on just to keep dems off balance and scrambling

they know with how big a train wreck this admin is their election rigging schemes might not be enough

they’ll utilize their positions now to make it harder for any republican to legitimately win

1 Like

Given his track record of conning people, why would anyone think otherwise?

1 Like

…and knowing what you now know, wouldn’t you rather have this con in the WH, than Brandon? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

First, Biden won’t run again, and Harris won’t get the nomination.

Second, Trump wasn’t qualified to be president when he first ran and he isn’t qualified now. Seriously, the man didn’t know what the nuclear triad is, probably still doesn’t. This is not the person that should have launch codes.

2 Likes

…and yet, his achievements were outstanding and compared to this lifetime politician “we” have now, his accomplishments were far out front of Brandon’s disasters, that no honest person can deny.

2 Likes

Virginia race for Governor Youngkin and down ballot there was backed by Trump and his MAGA base…

2 Likes

35 years old and a native born US citizen? What’s that about 100 million people who are technically qualified.

I think his health will be the biggest factor.

I prefer Desantis and having someone that the youth can vote for. Trump is a tough sell for those under 40.

That article is from June…BTW.

1 Like

Is that all you expect a president to be?

It’d be my hope that DeSantis was his running mate and the two of them kick the prevalent insanity in our current political system’s ass and then after that…8 years of DeSantis…if…they continuously prove themselves to be worthy?

2 Likes

…at least you’re honest. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Indeed.

The news from yesterday on especially the New York State Attorney General reveals details of a Federal suit just filed. A quote from the article attached herein sums up AG James’ likely motive pretty well too…

Trump on Wednesday said James was continuing her “witch hunt” against him and fellow Republicans because her campaign for governor was “a complete failure.”

https://www.newsmax.com/us/trump-new-york-attorney-general-lawsuit/2021/12/20/id/1049357/

1 Like

She told her constituents that her intent is to go after Trump if she’s elected, which is the basis for Trump’s suit.

"Her mission is guided solely by political animus and a desire to harass, intimidate, and retaliate against a private citizen who she views as a political opponent," the suit said, the Times reported.

2 Likes

None of these people are anything special, and I will always dispel the notion that any of these people have genuinely unique qualifications.

1 Like

Perhaps, but some are clearly unqualified. Trump falls in that category.