Yoho dumped by Christian non-profit

I already apologized, I didn’t realize this occurred after she was inaugurated and it was a congressional event of some kind.

I thought it was an election night party. Yes, sometimes the language at parties is raunchy.

1 Like

She should be censured for what she said.

1 Like

In the end, Yoho’s lack of self control and poor judgement set himself up to be carved apart by AOC. He dragged a colleague down with him.

There’s a lesson in there, for those who needed it.

Yeah, only democrats can stay stupid ■■■■ and get away with it.

If that’s what some get from it, I’m content.

1 Like

That’s what I get from it. Look at the responses in the Tlaib thread. You included.

Yet Yoho is the one who got slapped by his own party’s leadership and eviscerated by AOC.

You keep taking the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Yep. Dems don’t give a ■■■■ what their own say. Just look at Omar and Tlaib. They can say and do anything.

The Dems didn’t make Kevin McCarthy do anything to Yoho.

And Dems didn’t do anything to Tlaib. Or Omar. That’s the point. Republicans are holding their own to account. Dems? Nah, it’s all good.

We aren’t taking about your hypotheticals. We are talking about an actual thing that happened. No opinion from you on a good Christian family man, unprovoked, calling a colleague a ■■■■■■■ bitch in broad daylight?

No opinion on a faithful Muslim calling Trump a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in front of everyone? And being applauded by the left for doing so? What’s the difference?

And there are no hypotheticals here… Omar has pulled out anti Semitic tropes and language, multiple times. And has been defended fiercely on here and by her peers.

Fat Donald approved!

“So easy to condemn after it happens”… :thinking: How does one condemn something that hasn’t happened yet? Do share.

1 Like

Yes. That Congressman of whom I had never heard before should be more polite, and if he called her a ■■■■■■■ bitch, which he denies, he should appologize.
IMO.

1 Like

You didn’t keep reading, did you?

Honestly don’t know what incident you’re referring to. Not sure what it has to do with this one. GOP is the party of integrity and Christianity and family values, right?

1 Like

:rofl: Good one!

If republicans keep boosting her like this they are going to make her president.

1 Like