Yoho dumped by Christian non-profit

No they would not be doing that.

Her remarks were disgusting. I would not vote for her if given the chance

I was assured Nancy put her in her place and that was the end of it. Yet she’s still going strong.

Ilhan Omar.

Yeah not really

You have proof she isn’t?

:rofl: :joy_cat:

She was at a party venue celebrating a victory!?

Awesome, sneaky.

She wasn’t at a job, speaking to a colleague.

See?

Not sure why y’all get hung up on what the rules say you can do here vs the real world. Maybe you’ll figure that out one day instead of trying to use it as some vapid point.

There are people that have called her much worse than that in the real world. Libs clutching their pearls over the issue is a bit funny.

She was not at the workplace, saying it directly to a colleague.

Good Lord.

1 Like

Rationalize it any way you all want to.

i bet no lefty causes dumped her for her big loud foul mouth

yeah “good lord” as though where it takes place matters

Please show where she was a congressperson, on the job, and walked up to a colleague and said “You’re a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

That’s the difference.

1 Like

No it is a perfectly valid point. The people we vote to represent us in government should show at least the same level of decorum as expected from anonymous forum members

2 Likes

Good Lord, that is the difference. There are different rules of conduct for being at a party vs being at the workplace. Especially when one is being paid by the taxpayers.

Yeah, that ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Trump!

It doesn’t make what Thalib did good though, but there is a difference. A lot of people get in trouble for what they say even if they aren’t at their job.

3 Likes

Tlaib isn’t paid by the taxpayers?

The liberals here are loving what she did.

I couldn’t agree more. What she did was wrong but not to the same degree as what Yoho did

1 Like