Yet another mass shooting you barely heard about

just a quick blurb. no big deal. except several kids were shot

no pictures of perp either.

CNN :wink::+1:t6::+1:t6:

3 Likes

btw it is a mass shooting

per CNN:

“CNN and the Gun Violence Archive define a mass shooting as a shooting that injured or killed four or more people, not including the shooter.“

9 in this case

my goodness. that’s amazing “mass shooting” wasnt mentioned in the op article huh?

wonder why

wonder wonder why….

1 Like

From the link:

Two people have been arrested in the shooting that wounded nine children at a Columbus, Georgia, gas station earlier this month, police announced Friday.

The suspects were identified as 35-year-old D’Angelo Robinson, Sr., and an unnamed 15-year-old male,

15 year old, how ■■■■■■■ pathetic are this piece of ■■■■ parents.

2 Likes

As sad and senseless this incident was, what makes it so special? There were no life threatening injuries and seven of nine were released from care the next day. Sucks for those innocent kids and their families, but such is life in America these days.
So what’s the beef?
That CNN (which almost no one watches or reads) failed to show the picture of a black gang member even though other news outlets did?

1 Like

Not white enough to make a stink over. NEXT!

10 Likes

CNN was so sneaky at covering up that it was a black shooter they published his name, D’Angelo Robinson.

I hope he gets 10 years consecutive for each kid, no time off for good behavior.

funny no cries for a “ national conversation” etc…

pathetic

2 Likes

Over this one particular incident? What makes it so special over the hundreds of ‘mass shootings’ this year?

it doesn’t fit the democrats’ and media’s narrative.

thanks for asking

3 Likes

Pretty stupid of them to publish his name, wasn’t it?

bare minimum

So they were doing the right thing, just not well enough. That’s fair.

Move on folks…nothing to see here…

4 Likes

It was the result of gang violence when an argument spilled over from a nearby party. Give out too much information and one person’s people go looking for revenge. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Is that a “black” name?

This doesn’t help promote the “white supremacy” narrative that’s being fed.

4 Likes

correct. subversive “journalism” toward a particular political agenda

you’re finally starting to get this :wink:

1 Like

would you say this is a bigger problem than say, “white nationalism?”

I’d say the same thing I said in the make a strawman thread that’s still running. That wasn’t the statement made it the report… it was specifically about domestic terrorism, not gang violence.

Now if you want to talk about gang violence and how it is disproportionately responsible for the number of firearm deaths in the United States, you can start a thread on that.

i wanted your opinion on it

gang violence is a big threat too i’d say