Yet another mass shooting you barely heard about

Irrelevant. All I did (like anyone can do if curious) was searched on his name.

and link to another “journalistic” source that’s not afraid to show his race huh?

3 chicks racist

Damn, that’s a whole lotta sick in that post.

4 Likes

just imagine their spitting outrage if perp was white

2 Likes

Please send me the addresses where you sent them flowers and I’ll do the same.

Did you miss my stating I hoped he gets life in prison? Seems like it.

That post just doubled down on stupid.

1 Like

Virtue signaling

Generally the news media hasn’t been publishing perp pics to avoid giving them fame.

That article is from February. Might explain why it’s not in the headlines right now.

If it takes a mass shooting from February to get us moving toward a solution for the insane amount of mass shootings in America, that’s great.

What should we do to prevent sick ■■■■■ like this guy from shooting kids? Looking forward to a good discussion.

Kill him as soon as he pulls the trigger the first time.

3 Likes

Those dumb kids weren’t even armed I bet.

Probably not. Bet there was an adult within 50 yards of them?

1 Like

Indeed.

Eliminate poverty, forced vasectomies until marriage, and or while being an active and positive father role model, stop ■■■■■■■■■■■■ around with the war on drugs to do more than jack up the prices, reform education to equip students for college or trades… you know, the usual stuff we can’t agree on.

more leftist policies will help i bet huh?

maybe a little less “white nationalism?”

no one questioned why it wasn’t big news right now.

perfect targets for racist cowards

1 Like

Instead of being sarcastic, could you offer up your solutions? You seem - rightly so - bothered by this mass shooting, and down right upset that it’s not getting more attention. What should we do to prevent incidences like this in the future?

And of course there have been dozens and dozens since this one in February.