Yet another climate change fail

Which record?

Carbon taxes are the dumbest idea ever. We have that idiot AlGore to thank for that.

1 Like

yes it sure as hell is a stupid idea, but only for peole who hate when govt confiscates people’s wealth.

this whole current movement of climate blah blah was started by Gore (a leftist politician, not a scientist). yet people who really want soviet AOC govt taking their money thinking it will restore something in the climate (back to, you know, whatever because they think thats the ideal level) run around screaching “science” because they watch “news” and now know “science” but probably went through school hating science and dont know the chemical formula for water.

for non-fools (you, me, some other non-zombies and many scientists), it really is torture

I’m a firm believer in climate being cyclical. Not that it changes dramatically. That said…i get tired of the US being blamed and held responsible to clean up its act. Hey Mexico, china, India. How’s the air you breath?

2 Likes

me too. cyclic, variable, miserably complex and perhaps undeterminant.

fools think the US needs to really buckle down and sacrifice to clean up the earth while the countries you mentioned plus most others commit ecocide.

these countries will get the wealth confiscated by AOC type money grab carbon trading schemes. being corrupt, the govts will not use a single penny of it to clean up squat

thank god trump realizes this at least to some extent

1 Like

All depends a lot on Mother Nature. Man influences the grand scheme of things probalby less than 10%.

For example. What happens if the “extinct” volcano in Russia blows it’s top as it looks like it is coming back to life? How will that effect the earths temperatures? How will that effect what’s in the atmosphere?

Meanwhile, Much of the Western United States has had record cool temperatures, and record rain/snowfall.

Or we just don’t buy into all the “the sky is falling” hype.

You know – glaciers gone by 2020. UN Climate thing that has had to constantly revise the temperature increase predictions because it continually falls short.

1 Like

It’s one of the few things I agree with Trump on. I just don’t want to see him take us backwards. Back to the 60s and 70s.

thats not going to happen. regs and restrictions on pollutants have tremendously cleaned up our air. remember every car belching out throat burning stink? because we can (with capitalistic wealth) we’ve made amazing progress over the decades cleaning up

i doubt leftists idiots at boston u ever mention that tho

1 Like

“On record”. Do you know what that means in the context of the word “climate”?

1 Like

I have kids and grand kids. They will not die because of “climate change”.

Lol. That’s not even close to being a personal insult. Victimhood lives in.

It must be wonderful to know how people in the future are going to die.

1 Like

Study the scriptures and you will learn as well.

He does have a saving grace. We all have the Internet to be able to discuss how stupid he is.

But you forget that He gave us free will.

One that really cares about the environment wouldn’t be buying crap from those countries.

It’s almost impossible not to isn’t it?

I avoid it as much as possible.

yeah thats a good point

but of course the left being the ditzy zombies they arevthey cant think that dee

esp since they bitch about everything being “madebin china” since the ■■■■■■■ 70s but stumble to the fainting couch when a president finally puts the foot down to even out the trade.

but i digress about lefty idiotism

I come from a steelworker family. We have always tried to by American. But let’s face it anyone own an element TV? It’s the only American made tv. I don’t but it will be my next TV. I’m in the market for a larger one.