Yet another climate change fail

Now we’re going to enact our plan in the shadows and silence any loose end that could give it away.

Mesenchytraeus is the ticket. :wink:

nothing fixes glaciers like a massive carbon tax

4 Likes

Calling out falsehoods is not making it personal

Yeah I think this is a main reason why I am not all aboard with the green initiative. The liberal politician says “the earth is in crisis and we must do something about it. But it will cost you.” Then they board their jumbojet to get to the next rally.

1 Like

well exactly! thanks for being a thinking man

not many of us left

plus it’s total horse you-know what created by politicians as an excuse to turn something everyone creates by living into a currency they can control

but enough about what is staggeringly obvious

2 Likes

That is correct. Because temperatures are warmer now than they were during the little ice age. Thank God.

Yeah. Maybe I’ll leave the forum. :laughing:

So calling people liars in OK now… cool. Things have changed since I was here last.

Calling out a false statement is not making it personal, it is addressing the post. Why should we have to sit idly by why someone says something that they outright admit isn’t true? Is that really what it takes for conservatives to have ta debate?

:roll_eyes:

Does this mean we get another year? Meanwhile India and Australia reported record temperatures. The hottest ever recorded. CO2 meaesurments have risen exponentially in the last 20 years to record highs. If you guys as creatures on this earth cant sense it, well your instincts must be shot. Darwin awaits you. he has a trophy with your name on it.

May was also the hottest month on record for the contiguous United States

Is there evidence that human activity has accelerated the rate of shrinkage?

Life on earth is safely in the hands of God until he decides otherwise. Life will not end because of climate change.

the polar bears must have learned how to swim through divine intervention…

1 Like

Still plenty of ice around. Natural cycles going on not man made.

1 Like

Thank you so much for that. I feel so much better now. Thoughts and prayers to you too! You dont have kids do you?

Yes. Soot in the snow on glaciers accelerates melting. Of course, soot from natural forest fires does too. And also, as the ice melts it melts faster because the surface area with respect to the mass increases as the mass gets smaller.

Flat Earthers
Homeopathy
Anti-vaccers
New World Order
Illuminati
Climate change deniers

None are based in reason or logic. No use using reason or logic to dissuade them. Bodies of reproducible evidence are cast aside by anecdotes and extremes. Simply smile, nod and quickly walk away.

1 Like