Yes, Bernie Sanders! There is income inequality. So, freaken what?

The better question is, what should determine CEO compensation?

take a couple guesses.

what should determine their compensation already does, by and large

1 Like

Me myself and I.

if ceos drive a company into the ground they are done ceo’ing.

if they are well compensated despite their poor performance (many are, like one at my company), then at some point along the line they performed well enough to get said compensation.

but they wont anymore

not too far off

keep going

The people who the person is working for.

Not random people on a message board.

ok “worth” is not arbitrary. unless you dont believe in capitalism and markets

yes i can think of reasons people would have a billion dollars of worth. some people drive enterprises that amount to massive revenues. dont be so jealous.

how much is bernie worth? not a billion. but a lot. should any one person have that much? i dont own three or more houses. do you? what’s the limit?

no ones proposing “caps” except the economically ignorant

do some non public school and non university level research (independent thinking). look up what happens when you price cap

everything is nice and cheap. but theres none of it to be had

tell this to economic retard AOC

Looks like once again the lesson will be have to learned the hard way.

Not if the transferred property should belong to the person it’s being transferred to.

Income inequality is not the problem. It’s the mantra.

Oh this is going to be good…

No…it is most definitely a problem.

No, it most definitely is not. The very fact that it is a dem talking point proves it.

That logic is quite circular.

Too much income inequality brings economies to crashing halts.

In a free society, people are meant to be free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations. In other words, an employer and an individual selling the property one has in their own labor should determine the value of the property being sold.

JWK

“The property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands; and to hinder him from employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property.” ___ Butchers’ Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

3 Likes

thanks. quite true

1 Like

Bernie should do seminars on he and many liberal politicians like him have become millionaires.

1 Like

they peddled their influence as politicians to get rich. he basically admits it

there are actually people who think this is a good example of “capitalism”

A truly equal share would be each individual putting in the exact same magnitude of cash. Are you proposing that? Cause anything else is non-equal.