Years ago when Trump was running I talked about realignment

Is there even anything besides pissing and moaning?

Arizona here has turned purple mainly because of Trump. Back in 2010 and 2014, Republicans won all of the Statewide races. In 2016, Trump won Arizona , but by a smaller margin than McCain and Romney. In 2018, Arizona elected our first Democrat as Senator in 30 years. A Democrat also won as Secretary of State here.

Colorado and Ohio are really no longer battleground states mainly because of Trump. Ohio will very likely be won by Trump again while Colorado will very likely be won by the Dem nominee again.

More whataboutism? I thought you libs said that was a no no.

This is the intent of ā€œdonā€™t let a crisis go to wasteā€ leftist liberal Democrats who are currently trampling all over the Constitution while they proclaim to the politically uninformed that they are trying to preserve it.

Now the GOP should blast the Hoyer comment of ā€œhaving to prove your innocenceā€ all over the campaign trail because "innocent until proven guilty" is ingrained in the minds of Americans even those who avoid politicā€™s.

I think itā€™s a ā€œwhat did he say?ā€ moment that the GOP can use to their benefit. JMO

Repeating talking points.

I just asked a simple question. Really ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€ would have sufficed.

Donā€™t forget abortion.

1 Like

I know, ā– ā– ā– ā–  those anti-federal government, states rights, pro-traditional values, largely Southern conservativesā€¦

My thought wasnā€™t that the poster was attempting to be sarcastic; I thought it was something entirely different. However, I may not be right so I wonā€™t articulate what I thought was the intent.

I think I was right.