Years ago when Trump was running I talked about realignment

personally speaking, i counter arguments with words, and language relating to the topic. but then i am just a mere thinking man

They’ve lost chasing their own idea of the American dream. Now…it’s almost like the dream isn’t dreamed out of their realm of possibilities, it’s fed that “this is what you should expect”, The worst part is, it’s being swallowed and hope is disappearing. What’s replacing it is despair.

What would that be?

A life where you’re self sufficient, partaking in the relationship of your choice and accomplishing all the things you’d like to accomplish whether personal, social, financial or professional.

Are you saying “they” have given up trying to do those things?

Yes the realignment into non-shared realities is almost complete…

1 Like

There’s no question in my mind that the percentages of those attempting what I said, have declined sharply.

I don’t doubt there’s no question in your mind.

1 Like

Bam…ya got me. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

What is the age of those you are referring to?

In all seriousness, Conan, can I ask?

What Mantle did Republicans have and lose decades ago…and how many decades was it?

I think when libs declared civil rights. civil liberties as there own.

When was that?

The 60’s man the 60’s…

Ya mean when I was three? Sorry, my age greatly detracts from my situational awareness of the time period.

So you are mad that liberals took credit for civil rights???

You know who gets credit for killing Bin Laden.
That would be the navy seals.
Not some idiot sitting in a comfy chair watching it all happen on tv.

You do understand there was a time that republicans fought for our civil liberties…why they allowed democrats to hijack that was something i never understood.

Of course they do. :rofl:

It has become what can my country do for ME, rather than what can I do for my country.

Witness the Dem platform of Presidential hopefuls. Free stuff. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Yes…i do. But it was 50 years ago. You’re not still angry about libs.

Southern Republicans blew it. It’s as if they spoke for the whole party.

But you’re probably right, the rest of the republican party, dropped the ball on how they did handle the civil rights appropriately.

I think you blame that largely on Goldwater. His major mistake politically.

Be sure to tell all your Trump buddies as they gave Trump credit for killing the Iranian general.