.........Yay guns!

So what. You are capitalizing on a tragedy to further your agenda.

It is as though there is no evidence to show parents who are armed have prevented the deaths of their families, right?

Ya just need this one to show the world no one should have a firearm. Everyone is a ignorant as this dad.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting since we can’t eliminate all gun deaths, we should not try to eliminate any?

That’s brilliant! Count me in!

This poor guy with the dead kid - we should send him another gun. After all, nothing we can do would stop all tragedies. Might as well buckle up and let them all rip…

We’re into demons now? A person who legally owns a firearm is a demon?

2 Likes

Seriously, I have given up. I’m on your side now. ■■■■ it.

What matters most is the ability to easily buy guns without training, without a hassle. This tragedy is just a cost for precious freedom.

Yep. And over 70 kids will die in accidents texting while driving, about 10,000 people will die of COVID, about 200 will die in drunk driving accidents…

You think you’re going to legislate away stupidity?

2 Likes

No, the guy who shot up the fed ex place, the guy who killed those kids in sandy hook, the guy who killed those church goes in charleston.

And all the killers out there are demons - and thank god the NRA makes it easy for them to buy guns to do itheir vile deeds with.

Are you okay? :thinking:

Did I say that? Or is that your fever dream?

Ever had an accident?

Your attempt to be cute just sounds more blatantly idiotic than your original post.

I don’t misunderstand you at all.

You should be embarrassed.

3 Likes

Totally agree.

Since we can not stop all deaths, we should not try to prevent any.

Get rid of seat belt laws, drinking age laws, no more drivers licenses, no more safety regulations, let people on planes with bombs and knives…

After all, we can’t stop all deaths.

You ever been in a traffic accident?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/children-found-fatally-stabbed-los-angeles-apartment-76996282

I guess she needed a cooking class, a chef’s license and Sonoma-Williams should be liable?

2 Likes

I have been. And frankly I was pissed that the government mandated my car to include seat belts and it was the law that I wear it.

I don’t have a side. I am okay with people taking personal responsibility for their actions or in-actions.

■■■■ happens. You cannot prevent or regulate stupidity or ignorance out of the populace.

No, that isn’t what matters most. What matters most is freedom and it does come at a price.

1 Like

Even after training and licensing? Were you allowed to have another car?

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to hook up with an exorcist.

Exactly! You are on fire my friend!

we should not have any safety regulations, or licensing or any of that silly stuff ecuase it won’t stop them all…

Heck, dismantle TSA. What’s the point? PLane’s still crash so we should like highjacks on board with out the hassle.

You don’t think those people are demons?

These posts are indicative of an emotional state of hysteria. Coupled with those of this time last year, a red flag may be in order.

We’re going to need you to surrender your sharp and pointies and car keys.

3 Likes

You seem to conflate being a gun owner with being a demon.

Is that even remotely logical?

3 Likes