.........Yay guns!

Tsk, tsk.

Bottom line is our guns are none of the OPā€™s business and we are keeping them.

2 Likes

What guy?

The OP.

I thought so. That was a cheap, off topic shot. You donā€™t get to do that. Fix it please.

The TV must be very demanding lately. Suddenly, guns are a big problem again.

2 Likes

Itā€™s really too soon after this tragedy to talk about gun safety. And of course, by tomorrow, it will be too late.

Iā€™m just relieved that in america some idiot who left a loaded gun around for his kids to play with was able to easily buy a gun without a bit of safety training. All that really matters are his second amendment rights. the rest is just the risks that come with living in a free society.

No, itā€™s not. What about the gun was unsafe?

Did you take driver training and pass a government test to drive?

Are you going to legislate away idiocy?

Gun safety should be covered under the mandated parental training perspective parents must go through prior to applying for a license to have a kid.

4 Likes

I have very little respect for anyone who would rush to a forum like this writing a post like the one you just wrote.

This is a personal tragedy for this family. Someone placed a firearm in a spot where a child could reach it and turned his head for two minutes.

Here you come trying to blame all gun owners and the second amendmentā€¦

Disgusting.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t be all the mass shootings going on, now could it? Itā€™s damn near a daily occurrence.

It certainly couldnā€™t be the propaganda outlets pushing an agenda, thatā€™s for sure. Well, not to the easily manipulated anyway.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what happens when you give them massive publicity, AKA exactly what they want.

2 Likes

Yea because these nut jobs wouldnā€™t kill if it wasnā€™t for thatā€¦

Itā€™s always someone elseā€™s faultā€¦

They fairly consistently have something they want people to hear, to pay attention to their complaint. And are usually after publicity. Kind of the whole reason to kill a bunch of random people.

If there were more guns aroundā€¦ someone could have protected that baby.

Or something

Ban swimming pools, kills far more kids.

Funny that you think I want to ban ā€œgunsā€ :rofl: