Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

thank you.

1 Like

This thread isn’t about President Trump. It’s about Chuck Schumer, who is supposed to be better.

1 Like

Yeah life is easy if you ignore all the bad ■■■■ Trump does huh.

1 Like

I can see the crocodile tears over this from way over here.

2 Likes

did he also say that god should damn america?

it’s ok if he did. cause that’s ok

Apparently it is, based on the sudden onset of pearl clutching and the vapors, but only if it’s from a Democrat saying something about a Republican.

You can pick increasingly small bits and split hairs, but a Trump supporter getting emotional about coarsening of the discourse is going to be pretty hard sell, even with the obligatory CNN theoretical, and then getting verklempt about THAT.

1 Like

did trump ever threaten the SC?

go see if mediaite dug something up yet.

Courts should NEVER be threatened. That sort of behavior signaled the downfall of the Roman Republic.

And yet you say nothing when trump honest to god threatens judges.

No but I remember Obama did.

■■■■■■■■ it’s not a threat.

See reference to picking of nits and hair splitting in my previous post. Every thread you do goes like this.

I just saw this on the news, who does this guy think he is to make this kind of statement that could incite some nut job to violence like the Bernie bro who tried to murder Republicans on a practice baseball field. Saying this to a crowd that has no problem killing babies right on the delivery table is dangerous and definitely a threat to the justices. It’s outrageous.

Trump: " I want to tell you Ginsburg, I want to tell you Sotomayor, if you don’t rule against the ACA and let me make illegals stay outside the US, there will be repercussions."

Hypothetical, but imagine CNN, NYTs, and WashPo the next morning.
“Authoritarian” and dictatorship would be too nice for the words they would use.

1 Like

Democrats have spent four years demeaning Republicans for failing to attack Trump for having the nerve to beat their queen in an election.

I ve long said if your lib dem and not a hypocrite your doing it wrong.

1 Like

Chucky, Trump or both?

Threatening Supreme Court justices over making the “wrong” ruling in a specific case before them is a very different thing than “coarsening of the discourse”. If Trump did that, I think you would realize it very quickly.

1 Like

Chuck Schumer used his words poorly and should issue an apology and retraction.

The pearl clutching of this from the covfefe crowd is hilarious though.

4 Likes

This isn’t a Trump thread. We already have several Trump threads. In case you need a reminder. :blush:

And. I’m not the topic. In case you need a reminder.

When you explain why you think it’s OK to threaten a Congressman with the exact same threat but not a SCOTUS judge, I’ll explain why it’s not acceptable to do it period.

Deal?