Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

You would be in a camp.

yes. glad to see you’re getting it

I think its all about TDS. Chucky hates both of them because they were appointed by Your President. And Chucky is miserable because all of the dem candidate are nit wits. And your President was not removed and will win again. He’s frustrated like a lot of libs are. The man is entitled to a break down from time to time. At least he didn’t attack someone wearing a MAGA hat :crazy_face:

He’s rather go bear huntin’ with a switch than ■■■■ with me.

Trump is gone in 1-4 years.

Remember when Rachel Maddow worried about being sent to a FEMA Gay camp if Trump was elected? Good times. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I ve long felt senator Upchuck has long since outlived his usefulness to this country. He is one of the poster children for why we desperately need term limits in the House and Senate.

That man has repeatedly gone to the floor of the Senate to lead the screams for impeachment of our president over fake accusations and phony scandals, dividing this country with his words.

I m not joking when I say this. Schumer should either resign or be removed from the Senate for his vicious, inflammatory, and threatening comments about Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. You do not get to threaten Supreme Court Justices Chucky you creep.

I just read the Fox News account of this exchange. It’s disgusting…and on top of the original disgusting statement GM his spokesman flat ass lied about what he said.

I hope there will be immediate calls for and action to force Schumer’s removal from the Senate.

3 Likes

Lol.

Compared to the ■■■■ Trump says, this is like an invitation to sunday dinner.

1 Like

Chucky is already gone. He’s lost it. Just like his bat ■■■■ crazy counterpart Shifty. :crazy_face:

so it’s ok now?

Yes it is don’t be so dense.

Trump just spent two plus weeks siccing his legions of internet trolls on a judge and a jury member of all ■■■■■■■ things and this is what you’re concerned about.

2 Likes

It’s not even in the same league.

But why would this upset you if all the stuff trump has said about judges doesn’t?

Makes no sense.

Remember when Trump hosted a campaign event at a church whos Pastor that suggested gay people need to be beaten straight.

We’re not making comparisons. Chucky’s idiotic statement can stand alone. As it should. He owns his own lunacy.

Chuck was way out of line. He should apologize and/or publicly retract his remark.

2 Likes

there should be censuring at least

but, democrats…

2 Likes

I bet he will be re-elected.

did trump threaten the SC? yes or no?

If a Republican had said that the kook fringe on CNN and MSNBC would be demanding pitchforks and torches