Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

Should midwives be required to have admitting privileges? Birth is far more risky for the woman that abortion.

People overstep or use a poor choice of words from time to time.

If they are willing to apologize and retract then I allow them to.

That goes for everyone. No matter what.

At least he has apologized. When has your leader, Trump, ever apologized?

They have some extensive regulations in LA. Admitting privileges are not required and need not be.

Sometimes babies are born en route to medical careā€¦abortions are not.

http://www.lsbme.la.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Rules/Individual%20Rules/Midwife%20Dec%202016.pdf

:hospital:

So a less safe procedure, giving birth, does not require admitting privileges than a safer procedure, abortion?

Tell us again how the welfare of the woman is your top concern here. I need a good laugh.

1 Like

Not Schumer in particularā€¦the whole scenarioā€¦Thereā€™s a CEC radio host/ troll/ ā€œmean girlā€, in the Whitehouse. What I am saying he has bought political discourse down to that level.

Wow! Schumer should be forced to recuse on all further Trump judicial appointment votes.

Apology not accepted.

Great post.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope.

Of course he should. He is incapable of objectivity. Wow!

3 Likes

You didnā€™t read the emergency care and physician transfer regs did you?

:hospital:

They sure do!

not the same as ā€œyou will pay the price, and you wonā€™t know what hit youā€

2 Likes

I think youā€™re in the wrong thread. Please review the thread title for a clue about the thread topic. Thanks!

2 Likes

Itā€™s an end around to close clinics. Most of these Physicians canā€™t get attending privileges in Louisiana because they provide abortion services. And you donā€™t need those privileges anyway, you would call an ambulance and have the patient sent to the ER, where the ER physician would care for the patient. Who already has privileges there.

And the more remote the clinic, the less chance you will have of getting privileges since there are fewer hospitals there.

Now, if this were true for all centers who perform procedures at similar risk that would be a precedent but that is not the case. For the most part, this is not a precedent and the overwhelming number of abortions use pills, not surgery, that the women use at home. Even induced clinic based abortions carry an extremely low complication rate.

And I donā€™t buy for a moment that folks on the Right are so uninformed that they donā€™t already know this, I know you know this. This is not about womenā€™s health, this is about closing clinics you donā€™t like.

1 Like

I absolutely agreeā€¦Any Congressmen that donā€™t support Trump or his appointeeā€™s, have no business voting on anything that Trump sends to Congresss for approvalā€¦legislation, judges etc.

Is that what I said or what you need to hear?
Argumentum ad absurdum.

My argument is no more absurd than yours. Correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦That fact that Schumer spoke out against two judges Trump appointed, you think that disqualifies him from voting on other judges. And Iā€™m the one taking the argument to the absurd?

( unless you were being sarcastic)

I said he should recuse himself since he canā€™t be objective.

Good on you for looking it up.