Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

You’re not the one he needs to apologize to, so whether you accept or reject is irrelevant.

Oh yes I am. He insulted one of my ephors.

And you’re agreeing with my interpretation of your statement…If a Senator doesn’t like one appointed judge…They shouldn’t be allowed to vote on others.

Two. The only two.

haha. what ■■■■■■■■■■

threatening judges is obstruction. no big deal now huh? no wails for impeachment?

Ok…so two. How does that make it any different? How many Gop Senators voted against all of Obama’s appointees…just because a Dem appointed them?

They arent your ephors…

The only two.

One of them is. Not a starter, but he was on the bench.

The midwife doesn’t have admitting privileges. It is not required. Why are you demanding the abortionist have admitting privileges?

It makes no difference…Do you think those Senators went into the hearings with an open unbiased mind? Of course not…lol.They were voting no, no matter who he put up.

What’s different about Chucky in this case?

I see nothing different. One bias is out in the open, and others were just a given going in

I’m curious…In your opinion, what should happen when Trump speaks out against judges, or uses same kind of language against congressmen…Or a Judge for that matter, who used same language…Any kind of repercussions?

Sure. But recusal is not a repercussion.

What do you suggest for Trump?

Of course you don’t.

How is it not a repercussion? He’s losing his right to vote on a nomination.

As far as Trump goes…Idk what could be done. Censure? That would play right into his victimhood, his base would eat it up.

I’m more curious what you think should have been done with Kavanaugh. He was pretty much telegraphing what he was going to do.

I haven’t even heard of any New York City or Chicago mobster who publicly threatened a Supreme Court justice with retaliations if they don’t rule a certain way on a case before them, much less threatening two SCOTUS justices. This was not off the cuff, Schumer was reading a prepared speech, you can see him looking down and reading it.

Schumer was inciting an angry mob to jeer both of the justices. He took his time while naming each one, pausing to give each man the traditionally accepted thumbs down sign that Roman emperors used when they directed the executions of gladiators.

Schumer is not just some unknown junior Senator, he’s the Democrat leader in the senate. If the dems take back the Congress, Schumer becomes Senate leader. Then with his House dems he can take action against those justices to conduct impeachment or censure hearings, where they can destroy each man’s character.

As long as Schumer continues to remain in the US Senate, he presents a persistent threat to those two justices, and any other justice who rules in a way that aggravates Schumer.

Schumer threatened Trump "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you." And true to his word the deep state and the Democrats in congress did exactly that. Schumer does not make idle threats.

3 Likes

I watched his comments this morning. He neither apologized nor did he retract anything. He blamed Republicans and said his words didn’t come out right.

The man is a loser …

He should face severe disciplinary action for his ridiculous comments…which I do not believe were an accident.

4 Likes

He doesn’t have any more rights than you do. What he has is a delegated responsibility. Recusal isn’t reprisal, it’s responsibility.

I’m ok with censure. Big fan in fact. Should Chuck be censured?

Roberts made a statement.

Kavanaugh? Nothing.

I wouldn’t call that a threat. More like a good warning.

I wonder how Schumer knew that?

2 Likes