Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

You can’t answer the question.

This is about the woman and best health practice. Tell me how this would impact the practice of abortion other than it can’t be reckless. Medical procedures require medical facilities.

Voters want better health care.

:hospital:

Threatened their lives? :laughing:

Now Schumer has “threatened their lives”

How does that Biblical reference in any way defend his name or his family?

Instead of spending your time wondering I what “lies” I will post next… seems you are far too absorbed wondering about me btw – can you point to one lie I have posted previously.

Lies, as a rule, involve matters of fact, not interpretation.

To be expected from any of the Russian collusion liars. :rofl:

So people getting cosmetic surgeries outside of a hospital should be forced to have them in hospitals?

There are a ton of procedures done outside of hospitals. You have zero interest in regulating them as you want to regulate abortion. Quit faking like concern for the woman’s health is your primary concern. We all know that isn’t true.

You don’t think Trump has lowered the standards of decorum in Washington?..Now it’s all tweet battles, little nicknames, threats etc.

it’s the republicans fault that schumer threatened the SC. even better

this was a threat. not a “challenge”

keep rewriting reality.

schumer is not a victim of trump

when faced with unpleasant reality, the left just invents a new reality

He was definitely inappropriate and yes it could be misconstrued as a call for violence. His spokesperson’s attempt at rationalizing it as “Schumer was talking about the GOP lawmakers who appointed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and how they’ll be voted out” was lame.

But yes what Schumer really was doing was try and use Kavanaugh’s own words against him.

Badly…like the chump Schumer is.

1 Like

If one out of 350,000,000 commits a shooting, that requires a law. These odds are much greater than that, so yes.

2 Likes

I won’t disagree with any of this. When I heard him, my first thought was that this guy has been in his elected position too long.

I am disturbed by his calling out two justices by name. That’s deplorable and unAmerican.

I feel like that behavior is enough for him to lose his position. It’s unacceptable.

4 Likes

It is true and equating this to botox injections and tattoo artists is not valid.

America can afford the best in health care.

:hospital:

Every sufferer of TDS is a victim. C :sob:

Just ask them.

Schumer has apologized and retracted.

Hopefully everybody who wrongfully defended him will retract their defenses.

Even the liberal American Bar Association condemned his remarks yesterday, so their should be no defenses to his remarks whatsoever.

3 Likes

So 4/70,000 deserves legislation despite those four being admitted to a hospital and being cared for. I guess you like big govt.

Quit pretending this is about the Heath and well being of the woman. It isn’t. You and I both know it.

1 Like

Good on him.

He did the right thing.

1 Like

No, he did the wrong thing and then covered his ass.

2 Likes