Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

already have. and, i started the topic

sorry about your screeching and scraping rusty bang of a fail.

schumer is topic. hes the one who just made the threats

if you’re stuck obsessing over what wapo tells you trump did thats not my problem

1 Like

Why are you incapable of answering such a basic question? Weird.

All you said was Kavanaugh was “defending himself”. I questioned how citing that Biblical reference constituted a defense and you did not respond.

Now you are falling back on insults because you have no real response. That’s SOP for conservatives around here.

NF is still trying to send me posts? :thinking:

Not trying to send you posts, no. Just replying to posts I read that intrigue me and make me think of a reply. Like any other forum discussion.

What all these attacks on both sides prove is…Trump has bought all of Washington down to his level. Reality show bickering, the high school tweets etc etc…And its everyone thats involved in it fault, for letting themselves get sucked in.

Four out of 70,000 requires a law? They went to the hospital and were treated. How would the law make any difference?

Quit being obtuse. You know why this law is being proposed. It isn’t being proposed for all the other outpatient procedures being done that have a higher rate of problems. It is targeted for abortion providers to make them go out of business. Just own it.

It appears to me that you have to do more research…

But as a conservative you should reject any regulation that is not required…even if you don’t want to research into the real reasons why La passed this law.

The baby may have a different perspective.

2 Likes

The embryo (which is the stage of development for the vast majority of abortions) does not have the physical capacity to care.

1 Like

I came down against Schumer’s comment and think he should apologize but some of you people are making this far more than it is. Wow!

He should apologize because others could misconstrue his comment as a call for violence. Politicians shouldn’t speak unclearly here. I personally don’t see his comments as a call for violence.

because it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic

sorry. wont be biting on your deflection narrative bait

there are no insults. kav was defending his name, his family since dems went on a lying smear crusade. why he feels a bible reference is appro is his business. to speculate as you are doing, and questioning is simply deflection

wondering what kind of lies you will post next…

1 Like

“trump’s fault”. lol. boy

1 Like

No, not Trump’s fault.
Voter’s fault that they elected the current leader in the race to government through a bully’s mouth.

What a freak, if he’s not pushing Russian collusion lies he’s threatening the Supreme Court.
Who claims this retard?

:laughing:

Trump supporters “shocked” by someone challenging our nation’s institutions

Threatening not challenging. Specific Justices at that.

1 Like

You call a known Russian collusion liar who’s threatening the lives of our Supreme Court challengeing?

Strange!