Wow Sen Schumer Shows What a Big Democrat Ass He Is By Threatening Supreme Court

Shouldn’t the superior be held to a higher standard than deplorable rubes?

1 Like

And who is the highest in the land?

Libs of course. Intellectual libs.

Which has nothing to do with admitting privileges.

Why not?

Because.

you’re just repeating yourself. doesnt help your wrongness

1 Like

Because as was pointed out in another post, the law is not needed.

Remember when conservatives were against over-regulation?

Of course, the law is “needed”…but for another reason.

It appears to me to have nothing to do with the abortion at all.

It has everything to do with (even just 4) the life and health of women.

What am I missing?

:hospital:

Its not the dumbest, but it sure has his worshippers all in a tizzy today.

Mark Levin’s take…Mark Levin slams Schumer over 'direct threats' to Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, calls for Senate ethics probe | Fox News

Levin points out that Schumer needs to be held accountable for his irresponsible comments. “Schumer should be sanctioned by the Bar, admonished by the Senate, investigated by the Senate ethics committee, and even reviewed by the DOJ. No individual, let alone the Senate Democrat leader, who is also a lawyer, should escape accountability for his loathsome conduct.”

Let’s not forget Schumer’s words…“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!” Schumer warned. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” Upchuck’s spokesman then flat out lied…some guy named Goodman. “Sen. Schumer’s comments were a reference to the political price Senate Republicans will pay for putting these justices on the court, and a warning that the justices will unleash a major grassroots movement on the issue of reproductive rights against the decision." ■■■■■■■■■ He said nothing about Senate Republicans. Dirtbag Chucky targeted two Supreme Court Justices, appointed by President Trump.

Chuck Schumer needs to be punished for his actions.

I honestly don’t see how anyone can defend those comments in good conscience

4 Likes

So what? Fake news. Don’t care.
Con tears
Meme

6 Likes

Schumer is in the Senate, not the House.

1 Like

Since you won’t address the issue, that led to some repetition. If you could explain the difference between the two uses of that Biblical passage you would demonstrate why I was wrong… but saying Kavanaugh used it as a defense simply has no credibility.

No, I don’t. Both are attacks on the Judiciary. Both are unacceptable in my opinion. How about your opinion? Is one okay and the other “stooping low?”

try to focus on the topic. scumer’s bullying

trump derangement is the other 99.9999% of the time

3 Likes

“come down my rabbit hole of narrative and deflection”

He can’t bully Goresuch. I wonder if Roberts will respond.

You won’t speak to the topic, obviously.

Do you believe Trump’s attacks on the Judiciary are acceptable, whereas Schumer’s attack was “stooping low?”