Wow! china joe biden Asked xi To Help Make Him President

Some won’t “understand”…

So. You better believe biden was planning on a 2016 run until hillary and *bama kneecapped him. And once again, he was a sitting VP.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Rudy is AWESOME though. A national hero.

1 Like

it’s the stadard

1 Like

You missed Rudy’s OAN “expose” on Biden?

It was CLASSIC.

no, just one way.

a quip is a quip.

i’ll be consistent. nothing here, nothing there.

so, was trump’s quip proof of “collusion”?

I don’t watch OAN. I think it is available on my provider.

So you take this as Biden making a joke.

Good. That lines up with reality.

Rudy is something alright.

China delusion.

You can watch the whole thing as a series on YouTube on Chanel Rion’s channel.

Here is the classic part…where Chanel Rion talks about “safe house 1” and speeding away to Vienna at night as “they” started “closing in” on Rudy’s crack investigative team.

And the black limos with Ukrainian oligarchs and potentially SOROS at the airport “at the swim time as them (Rudy’s team).

It was a crackerjack production, I tell you.

I’ll take your word for it.

It was recently revealed that State Department officials were monitoring Rudy’s, and others activities re: Ukraine.

I’m pretty sure I also remember some reporting about schiff knowing about Rudy’s movements in Ukraine because of surveillance done by soros linked operatives. This was reported on last year.

I am sure that is what is “remembered”

“Reported” by whom?

What some FOIA releases showed is they were watching certain people’s social media feeds…which is neither illegal nor an invasion or privacy.

I can do that right now…and State wasn’t using any tools that aren’t publicly available to me.

There is absolutely nothing credible that suggests Giuliani and his team were being monitored by “Soros operatives” when they were in the Ukraine.

But those elements make for a better TV movie so that’s why OAN included them.

A article from a right-wing hack publication and another article from the Chinese Communist Party publication. Yeah, stick with those.

having a problem answering the question?

was trumps sarcastic quip sarcasm, or proof of collusion. go ahead, show us how consistent you are

I think that Trump’s quip was sarcastic.

It was the events that happened afterward that make it mean something different.

joe biden - " I’d like to make a toast, and — to the hope and expectation that 50 years from now our great grandchildren will look back and say what a beautiful history we wrote together. "

china’s puppet through and through. And all it took was $1.6 Billion in his son’s bank account to sell out the rest of the country.

1 Like

There’s a video of him saying it, and the ccp article was their endorsement of ya boy.

They didn’t endorse him.

They said it would be “smoother” dealing with him but they didn’t expect to get more from him than they might get from Trump.

Then again, that’s what you learn when you actually read articles instead of just posting them because you think they sound good.

:sunglasses::rofl::sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like