Would you leave your daughter alone in a room with Trump

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hell the â– â– â– â–  NO!

Not a chance in hell. I’m more likely to leave her with Harmabe than Trump.

1 Like

There’s many people on both sides of the aisle I wouldn’t trust leaving my kids with, Trump included!

I wouldn’t leave Melania alone in a room with Trump.

2 Likes

I will answer no, with the stipulation that I wouldn’t leave her alone in a room with Obama, G.W. Bush, Clinton, G.H.W. Bush or Reagan either. :smile:

Carter is an officer and a gentleman, so yes, I would trust him. :slight_smile:

With the knowledge that within 30 sec the president will be speaking soprano the rest of his life and she may or may not be charged for assaulting a sitting President…

3 Likes

:rofl: 5 points.

I would leave her in a country where our immigration laws are actually enforced. I don’t foresee leaving her in a room with Trump, realistically.

That’s funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you support the concentration camps going up in our country. Not really what this thread is about, but always good to know where people stand.

There are no concentration camps. If you folks had an honest argument to make you wouldn’t have to resort to crap like this.[quote=“SaysWho, post:15, topic:4494, full:true”]
So you support the concentration camps going up in our country. Not really what this thread is about, but always good to know where people stand.
[/quote]

I stand for those who have looked the other way for years, who created this situation by not enforcing our laws and sending that signal to other countries, take responsibility for the results of their actions…as should those who are breaking our laws.

1 Like

Don’t worry, when the emotional blackmail and histrionic exaggerations fail they can always go back to screaming, “Racism”. I mean hey, it worked so well in 2014 and 2016. Right?

1 Like

That’s certainly what you claim. Locking brown kids up in cages is an interesting way to express your love of country.

1 Like

You’re the one who keeps bringing race into this. You appear to be race obsessed.

I keep hoping, perhaps in vain that she’ll at least attempt to support any of her accusations with actual facts.

False statement.

1 Like

I wouldn’t leave my cat alone with trump. Bad influence.

1 Like

And he might try to grab the poor little â– â– â– â– â–  cat.

1 Like