Would this be obstruction of justice?

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/Submit
noun
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Do we have a system of government by the whole population, or eligible members of each state, that is run through elected representatives? Yes or no.

And you realize only one office is elected by the electoral college. A VAST majority of elected officials…all but one…are directly elected.

This sums it up. Only libs can determine what obstructionism is.

I just explained it to you. Let me expound.

We have a unique system in that our senators and representatives are elected by popular vote, the president is elected by a group of appointees called The Electoral College.

The only politica Federal Official that represents The whole of The People is the President who is not elected by The People.

Our system is unique.

Re: The Russia investigation. That’s what Trump seemed to believe when he told Russian officials in the Oval Office:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

The President consistently conflates Comey with the Russia investigation. His perceptions and his intentions are directly related to the question of obstruction of justice.

2 Likes

Let’s try this again:

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/Submit
noun
a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Do we have a system of government by the whole population, or eligible members of each state, that is run through elected representatives? Yes or no.

Oh there you are. Try answering this time:

de·moc·ra·cy
dəˈmäkrəsē/Submit
noun

Here’s what your hero has to say about the Electoral College:

"Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012
"

1 Like

:rofl:

And as recently as this morning, here is Trump on the Electoral College.

Where u at, lib? Cat got your tongue, lib?

That unique system is what has led you Trump supporters to drive our country off of a cliff and into the arms of Russian Oligarchs. Thanks for that!

Maybe he should have just sold it to them a little at a time as the previous administration was doing?

Wait. Do you really think Obama was partnering with the Russians? Is that an actual belief you hold? Or is this a knee-jerk thing?

asking why its going on and asking to ease of someone because he is a good guy are two different things.

It’s not a belief it’s a fact. He pushed the whole Uranium One Deal through and Hillary rubber stamped it for him.

This deal?

Educate yourself for a change.

All of those links are irrelevant to the conversation. But you know that.

Also since you only cited one real news source:

Is there anything to this?

There has been no evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation influenced the Uranium One deal.

Mrs. Clinton’s campaign spokesman, Brian Fallon, has said suggestions they did were “baseless.”

In 2015 the F.B.I., at several of its field offices, opened preliminary investigations into the Clinton Foundation. Agents wanted to pursue a wider investigation and conduct interviews and obtain subpoenas. The F.B.I. eventually consolidated the cases at its headquarters. Former officials said that career public corruption prosecutors in Washington concluded there was not enough evidence to move forward with a case.

Lib, I’ll take your silence as an admission that yes, the US is a form of democracy.

They are all completely relevant since they show what I said to be perfectly true.