Would the democratic party die without racism?

Well … at least some of the ones on this board would say that…

1 Like

You keep thinking like that. It’ll help your cause and be for the good of all. It makes sense…if you’re warped?

Chinese jump rope :slightly_smiling_face:

did they try to hit you with the absurd narrative that if Chinese people made it, on purpose, then you can say “chinese” owise it’s “racist” yet?

my personal favorite is still “chinese virus”

1 Like

aoc calls you racist if you avoid the virus. of course! lol

Nope nothing like that.

Sorry but the Dem’s are good.

No its not.

Dear lord

Yeah but since your opinion is so deluded…it doesn’t count. Now go find your safe space. :sunglasses:

Are you aware that the Babylon Bee is a satire site?

Did you really think that article was true?

The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

as in… you believe it and think the woman is an idiot?

or as in… doesn’t he realize that’s a satire site?

I love AOC she had me at “Cow Genocide”. And it’s not to far fetched from what some of the more woke politicians have been saying around the globe. A mayor in Florence Italy launched “Hug a Chinese campaign” to fight racism shorty before the explosion of the virus in Italy.

We know. It’s Altair’s thinking when it comes to the debt. Reducing deficits is not a st err o in the right direction for him. One must reduce the debt. It’s a callback.

Oddly, here he recognizes steps.

1 Like

Are you saying she used the phrase “Cow Genocide?” I’ve searched for that but closest I could find was “farting cows.”

It’s actually the belches that are the problem, methane-wise.

The “farting cows” phrase does seem silly on the face of it…but do you ever read the transcripts of Trump’s speeches. He’s said some doozies himself.

Here’s a video of Trump speaking. Farting cows indeed…

Says the guy who’s delusional.

Mine are ten. I see no Leftist has admitted that the relationships with other races suck. Why is that? Nor admitted they have excellent relationships. Why is that?

no. i did not

i’ve been posting babs bee satire links for like a year now, or more. usually on the topic of congressional nincompoop AOC.

It was in her first draft, they took it out afterwords from the reaction from the press. The exact words were
“We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast”.

So ya that’s a cow Genocide. It has since been removed.