Would gropey joe biden Have "Won" the 2020 Election If Not For covid-19?

• Yes, “81,000,000” people love Dementia joe
  • No, The Economy Alone Had trump Winning in a Landslide

0 voters

I say, no way in hell any dimocrat had a chance without covid hitting when it did, and the resulting politicization of the pandemic.

It not only completely changed the economy, but the entire voting process as well.

1 Like

Not a chance.

Trump had the economy and government running better than I had ever seen.

2 Likes

Yes…People were just sick of Trump’s constant ■■■■■■■■■ the tweets, the childish behavior…etc etc.

2 Likes

One of those things. In ancient Sweden, some tribes would sacrifice their king if a dought lasted too long.
If certain things happen in your term, you are held responsible whether there was an alternative or not.

Dude you seriously underestimate how polarizing Trump is- covid or not. To 81 million people, he’s a cancer. Y’all really need to run a different candidate.

…and no one even thought of hordes crossing our border illegally, or that was even something to take seriously. If only the result of Biden’s incompetence could have been known then.

1 Like

Trump was disliked by most. His chances were low but possible. Covid sealed the deal.

Libs made it hand-wringingly clear since the beginning of the Qing Qold that the dead body count would be their ticket to electing the Kid Sniffer.

A whole year of it.

3 Likes

The polarizing isn’t from where you claim.

Biden was supposed to be a moderate. Now we see how much Biden actually lies.

Meanwhile since 2020 Trump has been mostly cleared from the smears about him.

We need some new fresh candidates for 2024.

3 Likes

They shouted and cried with such drama and angst.

Now??

:man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

You really do. Trump won’t win another national election against anyone. Biden will win again if hes up against Trump- and hes not well loved by the Dems.

Crocodile tears.

1 Like

We.

Biden ain’t making it much past 2022. President Liverspots needs a legislative miracle today to just do that.

No chance does Biden win. He wins in a Reagan like 88 land slide or Obama 2012 without Covid. And that’s not sarcasm.

3 Likes

CNN will likely stop counting, so the Free Beacon is picking up the slack.

278,299 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Updated September 28, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.

I really did not think Biden would rack em up as fast as Trump with the Trump vaccine. Biden is making a run of it through horrible messaging and a psychological complex where he thinks only Trump supporters are actually dying.

Biden is only a couple months slower…after all his vindictive talk.

1 Like

Indisputably, Trump’s inept handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in the USA is the reason he lost.

It is quite interesting that there was no mention of the number of COVID-19 deaths during Trump’s presidency.

Covid was clueless Joe’s running mate.

No he would not have won without bit.

I’ll go a step further, if Biden had run in 2016, Trump would never have been president.

Installed sock puppet…