Worry for Poor Ukraine

It was determined a few years ago that there was no wrong doing. I wonder why Trump would ask a country to re-open a closed case? Seems “odd”.

New evidence came to light… That being the polling in a Trump vs Biden race…

2 Likes

yes it does, considering that biden’s team rushed to reach the new prosecutor the day of shokin’s firing.

odd considering there’s not supposed to be any connection between these events

Hilarious!!

^*

1 Like

The investigation was into the business dealings of the owner of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, where Hunter Biden sat on the board of directors.

Shokin’s successor, Yuriy Lutsenko, has said in interviews this year that Hunter Biden didn’t violate any Ukrainian laws. The case was closed in 2017.

Why would there be an investigation when Hunter wasn’t under investigation?

Which remains completely irrelevant to the fact Biden had a clear conflict of interest.

Because the only reason he was appointed to the board and paid millions for doing nothing was to buy favor with his father and the administration.

The fact is, the son was a coincidence.

Wait your turn.
The lock up Hillary trial is first in line for proving.

I saw the press conference with he and Trump.

The man was as cool as a cucumber.

Him
He is a movie actor, you know that right?

The president of Ukraine?

Or because this private equity invested and those board seats and salary were condition of the investment. Very unusual except its done thousands of times a month… Ever held a board seat? (Excluding sitting a on wooden plank of course…)

Yep he was

Somebody said he looked terrified and that simply is not true.

If they were ever scared it was probably when Quid Pro Joe openly extorted them on tape.

Bragged about it on tape.

1 Like

Have you?

Is this who companies put on boards?

https://news.yahoo.com/w-house-hopeful-bidens-son-held-gunpoint-during-014355797.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_10#

Hunter Biden, the son of former US vice president Joe Biden, admitted to being held at gunpoint while trying to buy crack cocaine, according to an article published Monday in The New Yorker.

From July, 2019.

Kicked out of the military as well?

Yes. The man has a substance abuse problem.

Only to buy access IMO.

Yeah that’s who i want on a board. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: