Worry for Poor Ukraine

You said this:

can you prove the allegation is not true?

Until this farce of an impeachment is over, political discourse around Ukraine (and much of our politics) will be “No he didn’t, he never said that” and “Yes he did. We know what he was thinking”. Poor Ukraine is stuck in the middle. Trump at them on one side and Democrat Senators talking at them on the other, and they have no interest in any of it except to get as much of our aid as they can.

Ukraine could really not care one ounce about Biden or Trump they are busy fighting a war with Russia, though I think they might dislike Trump after he told their President to trust Putin.

1 Like

Click the link. And Think.

It is my contention his son was a coincidence.

and until you can show otherwise it appears bidens loser son and his white collar gangster associates have been getting millions from burisma

thx

how about some of you commentary first

Cool unsupported story, bro.

It isn’t unsupported, there’s no question as to whether or not Hunter and his partner made more millions off of this deal.

Yes all legally, there is no hint of illegal activity by hunter.

Which wasn’t even a point of contention.

and until you can show otherwise it appears bidens loser son and his white collar gangster associates have been getting millions from burisma

brilliant observation.

Ok. All legal but i would support Biden dropping out due to influence peddling.

And again, whether it was legal isn’t even in contention.

I’ll at least give you points for not being a hypocrite on this topic as so many others are proving to be.

For three years there has been no further investigation right?

Maybe Joe should have kept his mouth shut instead of bragging about it on national TV?

He accomplished stated foreign policy. What’s so bad about that?

If you don’t understand by now no further explanation will make any difference.

Now, now. Ukraine was hiring tens of thousands of unqualified American crackheads for $50,000 Dollars a month.

Any one of their daddies could have ordered the prosecutor fired.

1 Like

Trump loyalists have their story and won’t accept the facts.

Loyalists don’t understand that European countries and other institutions and organizations also wanted the corrupt prosecutor gone. It wasn’t just Biden.

So scandalous that his own DOJ can’t start an investigation under the FCPA?