Word play and lies by the media

They made me uncomfortable! Throw them in jail!

entertaining side-note: Theyā€™re both personal injury attorneys

They wanted notoriety and they got it. Iā€™ve sat outside my house with a pistol in my pocket as dudes with ill intent circled my crib in cars. You donā€™t have to be so dramatic.

1 Like

lol hell yeah.

What he bolden was true they are not peaceful protestors they are thugs and rarely are peaceful these days, I see the words peaceful protesting and rioting in the same articles. are people jumping on the fence yelling over at them is harassment. These are not all good people like everyone in CHOP was after
seeing first hand the people actually there while the media was saying it was a carnival.

Opinion noted. The fact is that it was entirely peaceful without a single incident

1 Like

Why are you exaggerating the circumstances? The bolded did not happen. There is nothing unpeaceful about a potential tresspass

You see, they would absolutely love to say the same thing.

Thatā€™s why they are romanticizing Malibuā€™s Most Wanted over here.

Well damnā€¦thatā€™s a positive change.

Can you cite any incidents from the 15 minute protest in question that was not peaceful?

Because riots have occurred alongside protests that makes all protestors thugs and every protest unruly?

Do we include the Unite the Right protestors in this broad-brush generalization? There really werenā€™t good people on both sides? They really were all white supremacists?

Dunno why. Ainā€™t fun. I was sweating through my clothes in the middle of winter, wondering if I was about to kill or die over some chick who I didnā€™t even care about.

These kind of threads put the strong-man of stoic self reliance myth to the test.

https://time.com/5862879/protesters-st-louis-white-couple-guns/

Couldnā€™t find the AP article covering the incident but there are several online. For the sake of contrast and compare Iā€™m looking for one that depicts the protesters in a negative light.

Looking at that house they must be pretty damn good ones.

Hmm, kinda like how one segment of the media puts all George Floyd protesters into two categories: looter and rioter.

The inside is super tacky.

Oh you know why. The reality sucks Iā€™m sure, but the telling is basically a Martin Scorsese movie.

Ironically, my retelling of stories like in that in a Scorsese-ish way often led to me sleeping with those girls who got me into Scorsese type situations. And the cycle continues.

Well if that ainā€™t some Catch 22 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

Yeah good money in medical malpractice