Woman kills 3 at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland, officials say

Both sides play that game depending on which side it makes look bad…concerning shootings, and in general.

Come on man. 10 people getting shot isn’t a mass shooting.

:wink:

1 Like

You probably thought that made sense when you typed it. You should try again.

Quiero decir… ya que esto está en la columna política, ¿EH? Si ella vota D en tu cuna, ¿las bibliotecas son malas?

Violating the TOS doesn’t improve it any.

Which doesn’t negate the ignorance on display.

And here you are in full regalia.

Which STILL doesn’t negate the ignorance on display.

You never fail to disappoint. :smile:

Which STILL doesn’t negate your ignorance on display.

Why don’t you tell me what it is that you think that I don’t know instead of beating your drum like the energizer bunny? How will I ever be educated if you don’t teach me?

Need more Ice Cream so when someone goes bananas they can make a case for why need more Ice Cream to protect ourselves from bananas with Ice Cream.

1 Like

Finally, an argument from you I can agree with. :wink:

You don’t believe that guns kill people so why bother.

That right there proves that you have nothing to teach me or anyone else on this topic. But thanks for trying.

What part of “it’s a terrible situation to be sure” are you not understanding?

Like I said, your not teachable.

1 Like

Says the man who knows nothing.

There is no official definition of mass shooting by crime statisticians. But three people dead in the same incident is not counted as a mass killing by the FBI crime statistics. What you or I choose to call it is subjective. The shooting aside, what is a mass of people? Three? Four? Thirty? Forty? Three hundred? Four hundred? Subjective. And really … what difference does it make? Does the word “mass” make the crime any different than what it is … a human tragedy?

That’s what your grammar teacher said! AHAHA! :laughing:

Sorry. It had to be done. :zipper_mouth_face: