Woman forced to carry fetus with no skull to term

Davis said she was 10 weeks into her pregnancy at the time of her ultrasound but is unable to get an abortion in her home state of Louisiana, thanks to the state’s near-total ban on the procedure. Her only options, she said, are to either carry the pregnancy to term or go out of state for an abortion.

Brutal.

These lawmakers are ■■■■■■■■■

From the same article:

The ban does not have exceptions for abortions in cases of rape or incest. Abortions are now only permitted “to prevent the death or substantial risk of death due to a physical condition, or to prevent the serious, permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ of a pregnant woman.”

Earlier this month, the Louisiana Department of Health released a list of medical conditions that would make a pregnancy “medically futile” and clear the way for a pregnant person to get an abortion. At the time, medical professionals criticized the list as incomplete.

“I can already see things are missing on this,” Dr. Rebekah Gee, an OB-GYN and the former Louisiana secretary of health, told Nola.com. “I can name one, and I’ve just looked at this list for 30 seconds.”

She mentioned her options in the link you posted, and then you created a thread saying she’s being “forced”.

Try some honesty.

8 Likes

More proof that white boy libs have the most emotion invested in the killing of unborn humans. :wink:

8 Likes

Her options are to travel to another state or carry to term a fetus that will die within an hour of being born.

Why should she have to?

1 Like

Earlier this month, the Louisiana Department of Health released a list of medical conditions that would make a pregnancy “medically futile” and clear the way for a pregnant person to get an abortion.

This is dumb policy and dumb morality.

The cruelty is the point.

11 Likes

My bad. Forced if she doesn’t travel to FL.

You think that makes it better?

To abide by the laws of her state.

Maybe she could work for some woke company willing to pay for her travel. Move to another state.

Clever abortion cultists have given her lots of options.

5 Likes

You’re asking a lot you know. :wink:

1 Like

Seems to be the case.

3 Likes

They love this ■■■■■

2 Likes

Nice job finding the one in 10 million fatal outside the womb genetic birth defect case.

This is why absolutes are horrible.

There should be a provision in LA to allow her and her medical team to end such a pregnancy.

This is why law and medicine do not mix.

2 Likes

How about this.

It is a bad law that would force a woman to either carry to term and unviable fetus or have to travel out of state.

4 Likes

How about this. Maybe get a second opinion.

I know someone who had an ultrasound where they were told of multiple potential birth defects, including having no nose. An abortion was a recommended alternative.

I could show you a picture of the little guy, nose and all (and I mean all). Nothing wrong with him.

4 Likes

And if the second opinion shows the same thing?

What then?

This works both ways.

Give us your honest opinion of the fact Louisiana law didn’t list this condition as an exemption to their abortion ban.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Why or why not?

I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to answer.

At least one person is waking up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/republican-lawmaker-just-now-realized-abortion-ban-he-voted-for-has-real-life-consequences/ar-AA10MmSl?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=78b2ac500e444edd8480addc980cb24d

2 Likes

Like i said, abortion cultists have already given her multiple options. She mentioned one in the report. She’s probably aware of the others. I’ve mentioned a few more.

She lives in a state that outlaws what people have suggested. Move! Be happy somewhere else.

1 Like

Be honest.

What is your personal opinion of a law that doesn’t have this condition listed as an exemption?

Is it good or bad?

Better than a law that provides abortion on demand as a contraceptive, resulting in the deaths of tens of millions of innocent unborn babies.

Better than a law that forces others to pay for someone else’s “choice” to terminate their pregnancy.

And speaking of “choice”, she has many. “Pro-choice” people should rejoice in that.

2 Likes