Woman Arrested For Painting DNC Office: Wanted to scare the Jews

Feel free to back that up and show a post of mine calling on all liberals to denounce the acts of a liberal nut.

The old boards are gone

Obviously a deranged meth head out of a trailer park. That article does not match the pictures. It says “gas Arabs” and she apparently has a problem with Chinese people as well as the Jewish people.

Lock her up!

Well then…

The new boards have been up quite a while. I share the same opinion as that expressed by the democratic party in the article, both now and always. Namely

from Allison Christine Johnson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

we still believe that hatred, bigotry, and criminal behavior are non-partisan issues. We do not believe the Republican Party is to blame for the actions of a single individual, and we sincerely appreciate the support and messages of solidarity we have received from friends across the aisle.”

Just goes to show they’re taking the high road.

Good on them.

Yea never found the need to be on hate sites to find things to denounce. I guess it is a way to deal with their guilt.

Work on your reading comprehension and or stop deflecting ?

Such blind hatred. I fail to understand what makes these Low Information types tick

Since President Trump is not anti-Semitic or anti-Israel there is something obviously wrong with this woman and those who keep harping on this ridiculous accusation! We now have the USA embassy in Jerusalem and President Trump has a Jewish son-in-law & 3 Jewish grandchildren so the “Trump 2020” scrawl should be a “clue” to clear thinking that’s something is not right here! JMO

We also now have a president that not only refuses to condemn white supremacists & neo-nazis but insisted that some of them are good people.

No we don’t.

From the article:

“…a woman named Pamela Wallace said that one of her daughters had gone to high school with Johnson and claimed that Johnson had “severe mental problems likely schizophrenia.” Other commenters also questioned her mental state. It’s important to note that police have not released any statements on this issue.”

"We do not believe the Republican Party is to blame for the actions of a single individual, and we sincerely appreciate the support and messages of solidarity we have received from friends across the aisle.”

The Cleveland county Democratic party gets it. Not all of our Dem Posters do.

Seems somebody didn’t read their link…

I especially like that no one is talking about her comments about hanging black kids. Maybe that’s a bridge too far?

I don’t see anything in that article to claim she isn’t a democrat.

1 Like

I’m glad they caught her. For a moment I thought it might have been the same MAGA people who attacked Jussie Smollett. Those guys are still on the loose you know.

2 Likes

So you bring up a hoax in thread where you acknowledge it was a real thing. That makes sense.

False flag!

Do you think they should be?