WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! - Ninja Coronavirus in Time for Midterms

Knew it was coming. They have to keep those unsupervised drop boxes to have a chance in the mid terms.

2 Likes

Everything is always a conspiracy.

It doesn’t get mentioned because people are sick of it.

But yeah…that’s too simple an explanation. It’s not nefarious enough…

The boxes aren’t going away unless the GOP scares its constituency into voting them in so they’ll make them go away.

People like the convenience.

But I know…God forbid voting be made more convenient.

Umm, they are in Wisconsin, court ruled them illegal. And how is a drop box more convenient than the mail?

4 Likes

Uh, huh…that’s what it is. :roll_eyes:

In most cases, the mailman comes to your door. There are also mailboxes for those that need them. The ONLY reason for drop boxes is for fraud, without which few Democrats would ever win an election.

4 Likes

That’s pretty crazy. Guess they’re still stuck on old news hysteria.

Democrats always stick to their assigned talking points until they are instructed what next to be angry about.

1 Like

So do Republicans

Most Conservatives I know, and I’ll include myself in that, don’t need to be told as we can figure it out all by ourselves. It really isn’t rocket science to see what a mess Democrats have made.

So do republicans, including you. You know about “the mess”, you blame democrats because TV Man told you to.

From past discussions I’ll assume you are talking about Tucker Carlson, correct me if I’m wrong. However, I don’t have cable TV and I don’t watch any of the so-called “news” networks, and that includes Fox.

That’s a step in the right direction. Drop boxes should be illegal everywhere.

Whoever refuses to get the jab for that one will be put on double secret probation.

1 Like

During the “convenient” elections of 2020, I predicted the lazy masses will eventually be able to vote with their phones. It sure would suck to break up their 36-hour Xbox/sugar coma just to go to a precinct and vote.

4 Likes

just in case youre stupid, they refer to “going to the polls” as “ restricting voting rights”

2 Likes

That’s right! Man oh man, hell in a hand basket. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s extremely inconvenient for dead people to make it to the polls.

1 Like

The Trump-Palin-Supreme Court variant. Trump paid Putin to engineer a whole new virus. Investigate.

1 Like

I believe it was covered extensively - didn’t Biden make a statement and flags fly at half-mast ?

Either way, that’s beside the point:

Trump said everyone would stop mentioning Covid after 11/4/20. And that was obviously false.