WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! - Ninja Coronavirus in Time for Midterms

greek letters weren’t quite cuttin it.

they do indeed rely on stupidity

1 Like

the next strain will be called “super duper total death bug”

prob for 2024

3 Likes

odd how “china flu” was xenophobic but “ninja variant” isn’t. and they totally missed china with the “ninja” thing and put it on other non chinese asians

5 Likes

A new scary vary every time it became convenient, as predicted by literally every conservative-leaning poster here during the first wave of the Kung Flu Pandamonium. :rofl:

4 Likes

On the heels of a high profile assassination in Japan no less.

3 Likes

Trump was right.

1 Like

Obviously not since we’ve heard plenty about Covid since 11/4/20

I remember a story about one lady BRAGGING about flying to France with Covid.

Pirate Covid is cooler than Ninja Covid…

4 Likes

Viking 'Rona

4 Likes

have we? where’s the death counter? where are all the talking heads complaining about how biden has caused all these deaths?

1 Like

who’s more deadly? ninja sparrow, or jack sparrow? they probably had to brainstorm these questions before naming it.

2 Likes

Exactly. Biden killed a lot more than Trump.

He had a plan to defeat the virus… ignore it and let Fauci catch it.

1 Like

1 million dead was huge news, all over the MSM:

Talking heads obviously aren’t blaming Biden because they are mostly in tank for the left but we’ve never stopped talking about Covid.

Pretty sure I made that prediction.

3 Likes

So what’s your take, doctor?

…and the nightly count of deaths on every lib news source…meaning 94% of everything out there…all blaming it on Trump. Now…not a word.

1 Like

No…it’s no where near the level of publicity it was during Trump and there’s NO denying it.

Now it’s switched to…the most violent insurrection of this nation’s history…January 6th! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Yeah but… COVID still got mentioned… a little… :wink:

3 Likes

I think the takeaway is, don’t Let bureaucrats dictate policy, and err on the side of freedom.

4 Likes