WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! - Ninja Coronavirus in Time for Midterms

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

1 Like

We’re still actually doing this?

1 Like

Call out?

1 Like

He’s participating in the thread.

BINGO!! Dems have found a way to always win. Don’t bet on it that they won’t use it again.

3 Likes

Moderator?

Wind your neck in.

2 Likes

Then you weren’t paying attention…

4 Likes

Meanwhile

Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra warned that there’s a “strong chance we’ll see a resurgence” of COVID-19 and new variants in the fall.

1 Like

How surprising.

and you think this wont affect how the elections will be conducted?

These Variant names are like Chinese Brand Names for Air Fryers and Blenders

5 Likes

Fall hell. That ■■■■■■ everywhere right now.

4 Likes

Yep, brother in law and son in law both couldn’t make July 4 because of it. Son in law had it at Christmas too, his timing sucks.

Yes they are still doing this.

tenor1

1 Like

I just got over what I will assume is this variant, having picked it up on a company trip where, despite taking extra precautions, 40% of us who went still got it. And it spread amongst us very fast

And if my own anecdotal experience is generalizable, everything in the article about this variant appears to be true.

The good news is that nobody in our group who has had COVID in the past month has gotten infected. So maybe the part about repeat infections is just a guess at this moment.

Just went through my whole family last week. Some got tested, all positive. Personally, it was about a 6 hour headache followed by a day and a half of muscle aches for me. My 80 year old uncle was in the hospital a couple of days. They sent him home yesterday, seems to be doing fine now.

2 weeks ago for me. Bad sore throat for 3 or 4 days that was it.

A couple of family members had it a few months ago and were unaffected by this recent infection.

"That's all I hear about now. That's all I hear. Turn on television—'Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' A plane goes down. 500 people dead, they don't talk about it," Trump told his supporters at a campaign rally in Lumberton, North Carolina, on October 24th. "Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore,"

1 Like