WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! - Ninja Coronavirus in Time for Midterms

A few thoughts on this. Yes, the pandemic isn’t over. No, there won’t be any more shutdowns. And this isn’t crying wolf, people have to be actually listening. And most Americans are over it and stopped listening a long time ago.

1 Like

For the bureaucrats’ sake, I hope they don’t try.

1 Like

They won’t. It’s a non starter and a political liability.

I think it would be much worse than a “politically liability”.

6 Likes

You are correct and that is the point of the story, ‘The Boy That Cried Wolf.” When the wolf did appear, no one would believe him. The same can happen here as this virus scare has been used and misused to a point that people are apathetic.

2 Likes

Guess that answers that. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

…oooooooops…there it is.

Vaccines and boosters are still the best defense.

^^^^^^^ this message was brought to you by Pfizer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Likes

They can also use this to finish the purge of military personnel that won’t go along with being a guinea pig.

3 Likes

So are we pretending most of you all didn’t claim that it was fake and would just go away if Biden won?

1 Like

Or if we’re ignoring that, what prediction have any of y’all made in the last two and a half year about COVID that was actually correct?

1 Like

Ummm, no. You’re conflating “fake” with acceptable risk. Don’t do that, and you’ll learn more.

2 Likes

The prediction that this would become an epidemic and that EVERYONE would catch Covid?

Yeah, that one’s playing out pretty much how we guessed it.

2 Likes

For reference. March 2020

1 Like

@TommyLucchese you still talking that ■■■■■■■■ ? Where’d you go?

1 Like

Hate to tell you but it IS spreading again. Several people at my moms old church have tested positive. That said, not gonna be any lockdowns, etc.

We were told that the Coronavirus originated from bat soup in the ‘Wet Markets” in Wuhan. We were told that it did not come from a bio-lab. We were told that Fauci was not involved in the gain-of-function (weaponization). We were told that no taxpayer money was involved in the development. We were told that the shutdown would be just two weeks to flatten the curve. We were told that the vaccines were safe and effective.

All of this, every bit of it was a lie.

5 Likes

Not to mention ignoring natural immunity. As for it coming from a lab.

No…we are fake claiming that Pfizer has a 95% efficacy.

I can’t disagree with that as I doubt many people would go along with a full shutdown like the last one. However, that won’t stop Democrats from using this to insist that voting in person is too dangerous to our health which necessitates mail in voting. That’s all they really want.

2 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:

1 Like