Woke - Is The Pushback Beginning?

They think we are blind and deaf in our unenlightened ignorance.

They are organic intellectuals being led by the brilliant.

6 Likes

We’re too ignorant to understand. It’s for our own good. What we see isn’t happening. If it is, it’s not what we think it is or not worth discussing.

7 Likes

All of this complaining even when an elite prep school is rejecting the woke.

You guys just can’t be happy about anything.

Not complaining at all. Movements have beginnings.

1 Like

UES Ivy League prep schools is not where it will begin.

They want to preserve the system.

Not tear it down.

An anonymous group of parents penned a letter objecting to Dalton’s direction in January.

That speaks volumes.

I certainly hope so.

1 Like

Which does not include a woke agenda.

It isn’t a big surprise that parents would like to pay for education not reconditioning.

2 Likes

Agreed.

It is exactly what I am saying.

It’s like this electrician we had. I had just installed brand new kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops and tile back splash. Trying to think of stain color that was over maple. Anyhow the electrician was installing outlets, GFI etc and under cabinet lights.

He was wearing his tool belt after I told him to make sure he takes it off before working near those cabinets. So their he was…installing outlets while his tool belt banging, scrapping against those new cabinets. I pointed out where his tool scratched the cabinets and he said no I didn’t. The home owner was there and said I just watch you do it…he started auguring with me and home owner and the architect as well that was there. I’m watching and listening to them auguring back and forth.

Well I fired him. This guy had like 20 years of experience too.

This is today’s libs. Just like this electrician.

5 Likes

Sir. This is a Wendy’s

3 Likes

Cool story, what does this have to do with wealthy parents wanting to pay for a different education?

Facts remain…libs aren’t being honest.

Just come out and say…damn right you ■■■■■■■ ignorant bastards you’re to stupid to be trusted in collective society that we’re demanding.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand why the left didn’t take the slow thing and instead of basing it on race make it about class, as we have seen the middle class shrinking.

I find it a bit funny when I see CEO’s coming out praising woke, they must be happy the ire isn’t pointed at them anymore when they were getting flak for getting 100 million dollar bonuses. They get a woke pass.

3 Likes

What do you care?

They’re tired of education, the indoctrination or what not and moved their kids out. To back general public don’t have that luxury.

Yes. They are paying for education. Not to teach their children to be woke.

4 Likes

You are super reading between the lines my man.

If you pause for a second… you can see that I am agreeing with you. The UES prep school parents are rejecting the “woke”.

Not arguing about that. They are more interested in preserving the status quo.

Maybe take about 20% off of that animosity and get back to me.

And the OP is using it as an example of the “Woke Recession”

Rich people are not my measuring stick

Correct

The last place on earth you are going to see any concerns about class is in an UES elite Ivy League prep school.

What is the status quo these days?