Woke insanity alert: BLM racially harasses children

BLM if a bad cops kills them and the dems can benefit, but not if it’s just another killing in a dem city. Or it’s abortion in numbers far exceeding the percent of population.

Bull, they target any 14 yo girl walking into the place.

1 Like

A quote from a mom.

"All of the girls were crying by the time we got inside."

Your people are a bunch of freaking sicko’s. You need to stop this ■■■■

4 Likes

My first comment in the thread was that this was “awful”, but I am a sicko? Doesn’t really make sense, plus you didn’t address my comment about the right having no problem going after a girl walking into planned parenthood.

Sure. BLM is going to listen to one anonymous screen internet name on the internet? The people who you support approve of this. You need to lecture them, not me. You said nothing until you were shammed into it by a conservative. You remained totally silent like the rest of the woke crowd.

1 Like

I wasn’t shamed, it was the first time I saw this. You won’t find post from me defending BLM or Antifa types. I also have no problem criticizing Biden, unlike those who knelt for Trump and didn’t dare say a negative thing about him.

Ok. So I was very confused about this. Mainly, what are BLM protesters doing at a Cheerleading competition? Well, it doesn’t appear that the protestors were there specifically for the competition, but were part of a caravan of protestors moving through downtown Louisville. And from what I can tell, the caravan was passing through while these cheerleaders were entering the competition. Or at least, that’s what I’m piecing together.

All of that said, truly bizarre and shameful the protestors would direct harassment at these cheerleaders. Really makes no sense.

I’ll also add, I’m not seeing where these protestors were affiliated with BLM.

Much less all of BLM.

This is the standard dodge every single time there’s bad behavior associated with this group. It’s gone on for months. It’s sheer genius that the organization can still maintain “plausible deniability” every single time something happens in its name, but 75 million Americans might be Qanon sympathizers.

2 Likes

Amazing isn’t it?!

1 Like

It’s splitting hairs to an extent, sure. But the articles don’t indicate if this was a sanctioned or sponsored BLM event. Does that ultimately matter? Maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

Isn’t there are required stand off for abortion protests?

A little strange comparing baby murder to being white.

2 Likes

Wind it in.

They are using the rhetoric.

Yeah, no good. This feels like punching down. I don’t support this tactic

1 Like

Maybe, I don’t know. I don’t consider abortion baby murder especially when it’s a 14yo little girl people expect should be forced to give birth.

Someone should check with the BLM chapter of Louisville and ask if they condone what happened.

Although the armed BLM protestor was nice to see. I hope more and more of them take up this tactic

1 Like

If they’re unhappy why should anyone be? Or as in the case of Ronald McDonald house why should anyone have even a glimmer of hope if they’re miserable?

2 Likes

100% agree.

1 Like