Woke insanity alert: BLM racially harasses children

What is wrong with you people? Y’all think this is okay? Going after young girls. Who thinks harassing young girls is OK?

WATCH: BLM Activists Accuse Girls of ‘White Privilege’ at Cheerleading Competition (breitbart.com)

I guess they had the day off from work. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My problem isn’t that BLM harasses children as much as the fact that liberals agree with harassing children.

That is bewildering.

2 Likes

That was pretty awful. I’ll just wait and see if there is anyone here who defends it.

Predators tend to go after the weak.

2 Likes

So basically, if you don’t give up your life as some kind of reparation you deserve harassment. It damn sure wouldn’t make me sympathetic to their cause if they did that to me as a kid.

From the article:

However, Jones insisted that she was in the right with her harassment of the children.

“Breonna Taylor will never be able to have a child to be able to take to a cheer competition.,” Jones told the reporters. “If black kids are children enough, and child enough, and mature enough to go through the things that we go through as children, then their children are children enough, child enough. and mature enough to learn about their privilege.”

In life there are two ways to make you feel better about yourself; the first is to set goals, give your best efforts and accomplish them…reaching the heights you targeted. The second is to do nothing except attempt to put those around you down. In both ways, you tend to feel better about yourself. One is the strong way, while the other is the weak way. Look around you in this world and it isn’t too difficult to identify which is which…

4 Likes

You act like this is new behavior. BLM also has a particular hatred of kids with cancer:

2 Likes

How about this. Try to find any high profile liberals, news source or organization who oppose this. Apparently they are all just fine with it.

Good luck.

Why would I do that? I don’t really care what they think. I care more about what the everyday average person thinks about it - Especially the ones who tend to vote Democrat.

2 Likes

Of course you don’t care. Opposition to abusing children cannot come from the right. BLM hates the right. They won’t listen. The pushback has to come from the left. The left approves of this. They are the only ones who can hold BLM accountable. And they refuse to do so. Choosing not to report it and remaining silent.

Would you even know about it if it were not for a conservative? Me?

3 Likes

Where do you get the idea that “liberals” in general agree with this?

Did some liberals tell you this and you generalized it to all liberals?

1 Like

Disgusting is what it is. In a rural setting these jokers would have been arrested quickly.

Maybe because we only hear conservatives speak out against this? Maybe you can link me to any liberal news sources or organizations who are appalled by this? Would you even know about it if it were not for conservatives?

I’ll wait.

3 Likes

Well, it’s unfortunate, but cheerleaders got to learn too.

Our President certainly does. He’s doing everything within his power to implement Critical Theory and a cornerstone of that is getting it into schools. This type of “demonstration” is entirely consistent with those beliefs.

2 Likes

And the younger the better. If they are not publicly shammed about their white supremacy before aged ten, it might be too late. Get to them early, before Dr. Seuss poisons them.

3 Likes

I completely disagree with what they were doing but they didn’t do anything to deserve to be arrested. Now you sound like a Liberal who thinks Planned Parenthood protestors should be arrested.

Yelling in young ears with bull horns is assault.

They should not be arrested. But they should be called out for harassing children. It is demented stuff. By remaining silent, or not covering the story at all, the left has shown their approval.

2 Likes