Woke insanity alert: BLM racially harasses children

Good point.

So what you’re saying is everything bad that happens everywhere must be reported by national news and then condemned by the proper political groups, else that shows those groups “approve”?

I bet the people in Louisville, where this happened, know all about it.

Because when you go on the Web, you see it was extensively covered by local Louisville news.

In the same way you don’t like cancel culture, maybe you should spend less time scouring the web looking for events over which to be outraged.

Or going to aggregators who scour the web for you so they can feed your outrage.

Your life will be much happier that way.

There’s injustice all over the world. People’s failure to comment on each and every incident of this type that happens does not equate to “approval”.

1 Like

If it were white girls yelling at black girls?

2 Likes

My daughter was a gymnast. If this had happened to her team, I might have spent the night in jail.

5 Likes

Black privilege. The ability for blacks to racially harass whites without fear of repercussions.

3 Likes

National news?

What’s the difference?

3 Likes

Yelling and cussing in the faces(even using bull horns) of young girls is frowned upon in these parts.

Especially by the Dads.

2 Likes

Words are literally violence.

3 Likes

Violence amplified.

3 Likes

Lots of Dads would agree.

1 Like

Lot of wisdom in this post.

1 Like

P.S. Just for the record abortion clinic protestors aren’t allowed to get in people’s faces around here so that’s an invalid comparison.

We have a local abortion clinic (calls itself something else of course) and there are people with signs nearly every day. Standing way out on the sidewalk nearly a hundred yards from the buildings.

They smile and wave to the cars that go by on the street.

2 Likes

You know what would show even more wisdom? If woke assed liberals had the guts to oppose the harassing of children. Y’all say nothing. Remaining totally dead silent until some conservative calls you out for it. This includes your beloved “every day democrats” Not exactly a courageous stance.

Am I right?

3 Likes

I can go with that as long as you apply it equally when dealing with abortion protestors.

1 Like

It’s frowned on around these parts too.

1 Like

My youngest daughter was a member of her HS competition cheer squad for 4 years. They were good, won, state titles and some of the girls went on to cheer at Div 1 & 2 schools. Knowing the parents and how protective we all were of our daughters? I’m sure a few of us would have been spending the night in the local hoosegow in this situation.
Sorry, but some idiots just need their arses beat.

3 Likes

I have plenty enough guts to put myself between protestors and little girls.

1 Like

Wrong. Abortion protestors protect children, not assault them. Your comparison is idiotic. Conservatives do not target kids. That’s not how we roll.

1 Like

Oh, so you’re the one?
:man_shrugging:

One of my daughters did some middle school cheer leading. The parents were very protective as well. The whole set of dads would likely have gone to jail in this situation.

She quit the cheerleading and started playing golf on the school team starting in jr high.