Witness prepared to reveal the murderers of Seth Rich

Interesting. So you believe the right to privacy and a family’s desire for peace and closure is trumped by your conspiracy? Wow. Add to that the fact that you actually think Pizzagate is real just tells me all I need to know.

Nothing will happen today, then that nothing will be spun into another coverup conspiracy theory and will somehow prove the previous conspiracy theory.

The lunatics win no matter what happens or doesn’t happen.

You are worse than the leftists that are trying to defend. I do not want or need your prayers.

I thought you were a Christian as well? I’ve never known a fellow Christian turn down prayers before. Perhaps I was mistaken about your faith?

1 Like

Do you know if this presser is being live streamed?

You are doing to me exactly what you said others were doing to the family of Seth Rich. Would that be hypocrisy?

I am not investigating anybody.

Less than one hour to go folks!

So exciting. I highly suggest that any QAnon Pizzagating types hold their breaths until it happens.

1 Like

Just keep hitting refresh on your web browser.

Maybe they’ll leak the announcement early.

The OP has been MIA since starting this thread, so that’s probably what he’s doing right now.

download

Ah, that’s more better. :grinning:

I’m imploring you to stop supporting the sick and perverted behavior of these conmen that are going against the wishes of the family of this young man who was tragically murdered. As long as people out there are supporting this ugly and twisted behavior, then they will continue to prey on the grief and pain of this family.

How in the world is that even in the same universe of what these conmen are doing? You’re making no sense.

Ugly and twisted? Hmmmmm You probably protested the investigations of John F Kennedy’s murder as well. Just think about all theories, all the books… his family, his widow and children.

1 Like

The suspense is killing me!

The press conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge Hotel in Virginia at 1:00PM est.

Here we go.

Now you’re either trolling or are so untethered to reality there is no point discussing this with you.

As stated before, I’m going to keep praying for your soul and that darkness inside of you, that it may be filled with the light of Christ.

So its been like 15 minutes, do we know who the killer was yet?

I gots to know!

The assassination of a president is a little different than the apparent street mugging of Seth Rich. Although the Kennedy conspiracies were a little much too.