Witness prepared to reveal the murderers of Seth Rich

The people you are supporting are the ones who have done such. The con-artists who are using the pain and suffering and grief of this family to further a political agenda. Why are you so callously willing to support such an ugly and perverted use of this family that just wants to be left alone?

1 Like

What “investigation” are they trying to stop?

Irrefutable evidence…now Hillary will off us all.

What is the political agenda? In case you haven’t noticed, the people I support are winning. They don’t need a conviction in the Seth Rich case to promote any agenda. Some of us want to see justice served.

Why are you supporting a possible coverup?

1 Like

No one buys for a second your feigned concern for justice. We see you and your Pizzagate, QAnon posts.

It is sick and perverted what is being done to this grieving family.

They should have just had Putin send someone to leave poison on his door.

You’ve seen how people like her roll. Unless the investigation is done in an accepted way and returns the conclusion that they expect it’ll be considered a bad investigation or some sort of coverup conspiracy. They have no concern for Seth Rich or his family. Their only concern is trying to get anything to bludgeon their political opponents with.

2 Likes

So we’re going to know by the end of the day? Awesome.

His murder wasn’t investigated?

QAnon? Are you okay? Sounds like you are getting desperate, huh? Unloading what you think is your arsenal? Not everyone is as cold-hearted as you.

And that would be “pedogate,” to be accurate.

Absolutely. And it is really sick and ugly as well. We are talking about real people and real lives lost here.

The real shame is not even in seeing posters like this one engage in this behavior. She is a conspiracy theorists through and through. To me the bigger shame is seeing people around here who were not tinfoil hat conspiracists that have morphed into just that. And all because of Donald Trump. A two-bit conman who has a long, documented history of being a conman. It’s depressing to see what he has exposed in so many of our fellow Americans.

I’m just fine. I’m not the one engaged in using the pain and suffering of this family, who have begged these people to leave them alone, to further some sick and twisted conspiracy theory as a means to justify my insanity and lack of grasp on reality. But I am praying for you and your soul.

Depressing or…refreshing? After all, their true selves are showing instead of being closeted.

1 Like

This is basically what the American right was like when it thought no one was looking.

3 Likes

A little bit of both I suppose. It is good that many have been exposed so I know now who and what I’m dealing with. But is still saddens me that I bought into a facade for such a long time and believed the values and ideology they espoused was genuine and sincere. I had respect for many of these people. As much as can be had in a community like this.

And here is what the parents of Set Rich have to say about these “investigators” like the one from the OP:

1 Like

I feel terrible for them. There are so many sick and perverted people that are trying to use their tragedy for their own personal gain. And the countless other heartless followers of these conmen that encourage their behavior are equally as sick and perverted. It is just disgusting.

The first amendment takes priority over personal comfort.

All is well with my soul.

Is it 1 PM yet?

So callous and cold hearted. I feel really bad for you. These are real people. Fellow Americans. You should be ashamed of yourself. But I know you are not.

No. No it is not. As evidenced by your callousness towards the pain and suffering of this family and their requests for people like you, and those you are cheering on, to STOP! That is why I am praying for you and your soul. As a Christian it is my responsibility to pray for people like you, so that you can fill that darkness in your heart with light.

3 Likes