Witness prepared to reveal the murderers of Seth Rich

That’s about a half mile from where I live - it’s a shame I have to work tomorrow, otherwise I’d go.

1 Like

I’m going to have to move some of my stocks around. I need more money in tin foil stock for the next month or so…

1 Like

Whatchya doing at gateway pundit?

“After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

“…and we’ll never name either of them because we’re making this ■■■■ up and don’t really want to get sued but really wanted some of that q anon ad revenue so here we are”

1 Like

If go no other reason than sheer entertainment at the delusions and two-bit con-artistry on display. This guy is truly shameless.

The embarrassment will never set in, apparently.

8 Likes

revealing.

:laughing:

Spot on!

Just like rooskie nonsense… If they had anything, we’d already know. Donna Brazile misses Seth though…

That’s right I forgot how the new media wanted the delegates to vote for someone else, lol. The Left and swamp were even crazier back then…

Yes, those DNC e-mails showing how corrupt the DNC were, and stupid for getting hacked…

Yeah… the kind where nothing was stolen. A typical DC robbery.

There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything

So in your imagination this was a political hit job and instead of killing him in a myriad of silent ways they chose to do it on a public street and rough him up first?

k.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials… Coincidence?

Um, the DNC learned of the hack in April.

Of course not!

It was all the result of a master plan!

Hahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahaha!

A man was murdered. Is that a laughing matter?

A lot are hoping something big happens at the press conference… but does anyone really expect something big will happen?

I bet not.