Witness prepared to reveal the murderers of Seth Rich

Reading the comments section in that link is ■■■■■■■ hilarious! Many are writing that the govt. used MS-13 to kill Seth Rich. Lol!

That’s stupid. Everyone knows it was George Soros.

1 Like

I’m thinking this thread is not turning out the way the OP intended. Or is it? :thinking:

It’s hard to tell if anyone really believes this stuff or if they’re just trolling.

1 Like

Reading the comments section was mind blowing, they really believe this ■■■■■

Indeed it is. I guess this is part of our evolution in society?

If you can call it evolution when people seem to get crazier and more stupid.

1 Like

But a robbery in Washington DC?!? Whoever heard of such a thing? Lol

Fair point. It is more like this…

1 Like

Oh it so is!

1 Like

“We’re all here for one reason, and that’s to stop Donald Trump,” Burkman told the small crowd, some of whom were only there because they were friends of the hired chef. Trump, remarkably, was not stopped, despite Burkman’s efforts.

Burkman ended up telling Rolling Stone magazine that his #NeverTrump “Free the Delegates” fundraiser raised over $500,000. Beau Correll, a founder of Free the Delegates, told Mother Jones magazine that he was told the event actually brought in $600 from two, possibly three, people. Correll then called Burkman a “Flim Flam Man,” and said that looking into the lobbyist’s work and track record had “raised more red-flags than a Chinese military parade.”

Hmmm, maybe the OP doesn’t want to know the identities revealed…

1 Like

The sheer volume of my internal laughter is deafening.

Gateway Pundit. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Exclusive interview!

I’ve learned over time when people don’t respond to a conspiracy thread then usually, they believe the conspiracy. Yes, Trumpist really believe Hillary killed Seth Rich!’

It would not surprise me in the least. So little does anymore, sadly.

Could it be Trump? Jared?

What the OP may not realize is that Burkman was pushing the idea that this was a Russian hit job.

Too funny!

I’ll be honest. If Seth wasn’t mugged and did leak the files, it was absolutely 100% Russians who did it.

That said, he was mugged and had nothing to do with the files.

Well, I should have read it!