With three conservatives dissenting, court declines to intervene on behalf of Air Force officer who won’t get vaccinated

That’s correct, which is why I reject it when people suggest I can’t claim religious exemption from mandated vaccines because it’s not a “recognized religion”. :wink:
Thanks!!

Might want to spend some time looking at the CDC data.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku/data
https://data.cdc.gov/Vaccinations/COVID-19-Vaccination-and-Case-Trends-by-Age-Group-/gxj9-t96f/data

Yes, fair point.

But this proves my initial claim.

You can’t just wake up and say “I’m a church!”. You have to meet the requirements set out for a 501c3.

Sorry - meant vaccination. All I see is 18-65.

Maybe I missed it?

Sure you can. But you’ll still have to pay taxes.

Maybe to you.

But the truth is, had we following the “science” as was known a year into this outbreak ____ protect those most vulnerable, made available known treatments and simply educated people on how to deal with the virus ___ we would have done far better than following the political clap trap propaganda put out by the CDC and the hysterical MSM.

JWK

2 Likes

I’m not impressed with the bossiness coming from the left.

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID%20Vaccine%20Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

"In various stages of vaccine development and manufacturing, some of the COVID-19 vaccines used cells originally isolated from fetal tissue (often referred to as fetal cells), some of which were originally derived from an aborted fetus.

The use of fetal cell lines is a very sensitive and important topic within some faith communities and among individuals with concerns about the ethics of using materials derived in this way."

You know what you can do with your vaccine?

Second link. :wink:

nice - thanks.

Did the Lt. Col. have objections to other vaccines that may have used fetal cells in testing or manufacture?

How about documented use of: acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

A simple review of medical records will quickly show whether this individual has been fine with other vaccines/medications and that a sudden objection to THIS vaccine isn’t a religious objections, it is an objection where abuse of the religious exemption is being used.

WW

This vaccine is against my religion. Who are you to say otherwise?

1 Like

its the military. different animal, its governed by the ucmj, not federal statutes. you cannot equate decisions under the ucmj to statute law

A simple reading on the label of the medicines you listed will inform you of what is in the medicine. Plus, you can always call your Pharmacist.

Not so with the vaccine. We have no label. It is still “an experiment.” Nobody can sue the makers, or the pushers.

Asprin.

c3000 – 1500 BC: Willow is used as a medicine by ancient civilisations like the Sumerians and Egyptians. The Ebers papyrus, an ancient Egyptian medical text, refers to willow as an anti-inflammatory or pain reliever for non-specific aches and pains.

c400 BC: In Greece, Hippocrates administers willow leaf tea, which contains the natural compound from which aspirin is derived, to women to ease the pain of childbirth.

1763: The Royal Society publishes a report detailing five years of experiments on the use of dried, powdered willow bark in curing fevers, submitted by Edward Stone, a vicar in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.

1828: Joseph Buchner, professor of pharmacy at Munich University, Germany, succeeds in extracting the active ingredient from willow, producing bitter tasting yellow crystals that he names salicin.

etc

God created all kinds of herbs and things to make medicine for our ailments.

Welcome to Hannity!

1 Like

fowler v ri

Redmond v GAF Corp

EMPLOYMENT DIVISION, DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES OF OREGON, et al., Petitioners v. Alfred L. SMITH et al.

tons of cites in the last one

over and over again

1 Like

I second that. Welcome aboard Tex. :+1: :grin:

1 Like

As much as the woke libs would love to force us to take the shots it’s not happening.

The military and civilians is 2 entirely different animals. I took 2 shots because i chose to. They can take the boosters and shove them up their collective rears.

Kind of wish i hadn’t taken any of them at this point.

I am better than you. Objectively.

Will you be happy?

Hear! Hear!