Winning! or Why Haven’t Republicans Demanded Trump Step Down?

:laughing:

Dems don’t care about Dem corruption. Never have.

1 Like

Well said. :+1:

One can tell how serious these proceedings are by observing how the left refused to leave for two weeks right after launching their parody show.

1 Like

Not really.

But hey, it stroked your partisan fur the right way so there is that!

Yes, really.

And it stroked yours the wrong way, so there is that as well

:rofl:

2 Likes

Wasn’t that something. I don’t think it was a parody though. Shiff called it that after he got caught red handed lying.

That proverb wasn’t well understood - the one about what one should do before removing the splinter in another’s eye.

Some take the plank in their own eyes and bonk you over the head with it.

2 Likes

But that is the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it! :laughing:

Would you rather they drag it out?

1 Like

If you say so, but of course I noticed you gave us nothing to support that contention? As it stands it’s just your opinion and a rather silly claim. Actually it would appear that folks who identify to a political party are keeping pretty steady on the numbers.

Party Affiliation | Gallup Historical Trends

Um…no, that is not in evidence, that is just your pure partisan gibberish. The only real sabotage of the United States Economy happening at the moment is Donald Trump’s shoot from the hip Trade War tactics, his manic destabilization of National policies and of International policies. GOD how I do get a chuckle from nutty conspiracy theory folks. LoL

OMG What a crock of BS! Of course that is your partisan opinion, once more stated without evidence to support the silly claim. There we go again with the nutty conspiracy theory stuff. LoL

Oh we Democrats are so sneaky and crafty that we can do all of that yoking of “needless social engineering spending” without any culpability of any Republican, especially a Republican President who is the one actually handing over the deficit busting budgets at issue. It is almost as if you wish us sane and rational folks, who really do know better, to somehow believe Republicans are magically never present when government spending happens in D.C.? Too damned funny!

Actually it has gone to over $22.5 Trillion under Trump. If he keeps up the current pace it is on track to add another $5,203,665,987,560.00 Trillion by the end of his term to the $19 Trillion National Debt he inherited. Despite his claims he would easily eliminate all of the National Debt as president.

This is really a mystery, and you can’t blame the Democrats for this one, but as I was saying it really is a mystery how this increase in the National Debt could be happening at all considering, as Donny loves to take credit for, we have the best economy in the entire world, supposedly billions and billions are pouring in from the Chinese in his trade war, he makes the best ever trade deals, he gave us the biggest tax cut in forever, and he has claimed he would cut wasteful government spending so much that we would get sick of it, and as he is always saying he gave us the best economy ever, EVER! The lowest unemployment, the return of manufacturing jobs, the best employment rates for blacks in our history, the biggest reductions in regulations in forever, and on and on yet he is adding $3,564,154,786.00 Billion to the National Debt daily.

No. The reality is that his shoot from the hip, on today, off tomorrow, back on the next day trade wars without any real plane and strategy is causing market instability and volatility. That isn’t Democratic fear mongering, that is real recognizable reality.

Stocks Plunge as U.S.-China Trade War Escalates

Charles Schwab

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/21/trump-is-ramping-up-his-economic-double-talk-tamp-down-recession-fears/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/04/trump-admits-his-trade-war-is-hurting-stock-market/

Trump’s trade war has cost the market trillions; we’ll get half back, says JPMorgan

Trump’s trade war has cost the market trillions; we’ll get half back, says JPMorgan - MarketWatch

That just isn’t true, and you know it. He hasn’t seriously pursued or fought for any real or meaningful infrastructure legislation. Hell he even admitted the original plan he put forth wasn’t serious and wasn’t his idea and that it literally was “so stupid”.

“Infrastructure Week” has become a recurring trope of the Trump presidency. A $1 trillion infrastructure plan remains one of Mr. Trump’s unfulfilled promises from his 2016 campaign. The effort took a back seat to the administration’s failed attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act and then to its successful passage of a tax overhaul in 2017. …

Democrats arrived on Tuesday with a dozen-member delegation of lawmakers. Mr. Trump was accompanied by Elaine Chao, the transportation secretary, as well as seven White House aides, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, who is also a presidential adviser; Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council; and Pat Cipollone, the White House counsel. …

“I would like to do something,” Mr. Trump told the group, according to a Democratic aide. “It may not be typically Republican.” The president made it clear that he had never supported the public-private partnership model to fund a bill that his aides, like Gary D. Cohn, his former top economic adviser, had pitched. “That was a Gary bill,” he said of his earlier attempt at an infrastructure bill. “That bill was so stupid.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/30/us/politics/trump-infrastructure-plan.html

Well that is just so freaking foolish and idiotic and such a partisan lie that I can’t even believe anyone would be foolish enough to even begin to seriously post that as if it is something real. Wow! But you did, didn’t you? LoL

Oh my, there you go again, another false statement that is seriously partisan. What you posted just isn’t true. Democrats have been part and parcel of Border Security improvements all along from spending money to replace over 600 miles of deteriorating and or ineffective fencing and vehicle barriers, working with Republicans and DHS-CBP in identifying and targeting border infrastructure that needed the most attention. Democrats all along have voted in a bipartisan fashion for border security spending on replacement fencing, video surveillance, roadway improvement, adding greater numbers of CBP agents and improvements to our nearly 340 legal ports of entry. Those moves have made cross border drug interdiction easier for the CBP. Still, most illicit drugs do come through the latter, through the legal ports of entry. Which a “big beautiful wall” a vanity wall for Trump would not prevent. Why don’t you get a little better informed about what is really going on before you try to dazzle us with your failed brilliance.

OMG…There you are again trying to lay down another totally false partisan narrative that our national dishonor, our poorly run VA Hospital system, only got that way because Republicans were somehow magically absent when the problems arose and when they persisted. How on earth can you Right wing folks live in such fantasies? Donald Trump promised to fix the VA Problems. Don’t try to pass what has happened there solely onto the shoulders of the Democrats. Trump lied to our Veterans, he lied to America. Oh, how do you make it look like more is getting done under your administration? Purge applications for care for any liddle’ nitpicking picayune item you can.

In purging this massive backlog of applications, the VA is declaring the applications to be incomplete due to errors by the applicants, despite the OIG findings and in violation of the promise Trump made to fix the system. This purge has the dual effect of letting the VA avoid the work of processing the applications and absolving the agency of any responsibility for veterans’ delayed access to health and disability benefits.**

**Under the supervision of Dr. Richard Stone, the executive in charge of the Veterans Health Administration, VHA managers last November instructed the agency’s IT staff members to purge over 200,000 pending healthcare applications.

Trump administration breaks campaign promise, purges 200,000 VA healthcare applications | Washington Examiner

“I will instruct my staff that if a valid complaint is not addressed, that the issue be brought directly to me,” Trump said in 2016. “I will pick up the phone and fix it myself if I have to.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trump-promised-to-fix-veterans-problems-now-they-call-his-hotline-desperate-for-help/2018/08/03/9d2b7c14-95b8-11e8-a679-b09212fb69c2_story.html

The P5+1 Iran Nuclear Deal was not “failing”. That is another Trump partisan lie. There is more instability in that part of the world because Trump weaseled out of the deal.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-nuclear-deal-partners-to-meet-as-accord-under-threat/

IAEA Says Iran Abiding by Nuclear Deal | Arms Control Association

US-Iran diplomatic deal seems dead as Tehran breaches new nuclear limit - ABC News

Trump Challenges Europeans Over Iran Deal | Arms Control Association

What? Again you are idiotically and erroneously trying to pin the blame for this solely on the shoulders of the Democrats. It just never ceases to amaze me how Right Wingers keep pretending Republicans are somehow magically absent from D.C.! It is Trump who has the control of our troops currently in Iraq. The House has no power to recall them because any vote there would be moot because Moscow Mitch the Trump butt kisser would never let any such recall vote hit the Senate floor, nor any other House Bill designed to rein in Trump’s military actions. Both Houses of Congress are deserving of guilt for allowing three presidents to wage needless and costly wars, but Donald Trump is the one who is shaping our actions in Iraq and Afghanistan and elsewhere in the Middle East, that buck is stopping at his desk.

So you cite Mexico as being slightly better on policing their own border security? Woo Hoo! That still does nothing towards Mexico paying for Trump’s “big beautiful wall”. None of said wall has been built, and when it does get built, if ever, will not be built with Mexico money, as promised again and again and again by Trump. He is failing America at the border and at handling immigration overall.

That is another baldfaced lie coming from Trump and his propaganda arms such as Fox News and Breitbart et al. It truly is amazing how easily propagandized Trump fan boys get. It truly is. There is no evidence to support the whole Democratically “weaponized” Justice Department lie. None.

I do so love the notion Right Wingers try to promote that they are apparently merely spectators to everything that is going on, they have no part in any of it, nothing that has happened or is happening had anything to do with them…nope.

The deficit? Democrats fault. The National Debt? Democrats fault. Iraq war and re-war? Democrats fault. Trump’s call to Ukraine? Democrats fault. Porous border? Democrats fault. Trump’s criminal friends and co-workers gone to jail? Democrats fault. Free Press freely and honestly reporting on Trump? Democrats fault.

I am certain that if the Atlantic Ocean were to really rise from global warming and its waters were pooling in the Trump Tower lobby that, yes, Republicans will point their fingers and say “Democrats fault!” LoL

Which didn’t happen. That is another Right Wing propagandist falsehood. This administration is behaving as they are because the president is unfit to lead, doesn’t want his cabinet and staff to have non acting heads because it makes it easier for him to play king and to figuratively saying “off with their heads” at his whim. Her likes it like this. It has nothing to do with his administration NOT “covering up scandals and allegations” as previous administrations did, because Lord God above, his scandals are always coming out and he is facing one allegation after another so many of which are proving true and true.

The most scandalous thing about Trump’s scandals is that he perpetrates them in plain view. He recently said that he never said he would meet with Iran’s leaders without preconditions — even though he said on television that he would meet them without preconditions. He asked the Russians to hack into Hillary Clinton’s emails on live television. He admitted to Lester Holt on television that he fired former FBI Director James Comey because of “this Russia thing.” Trump gets away with shameful things by being so shameless about doing them.

https://theweek.com/articles/867869/secret-trumps-scandals-theres-no-secret

2 Likes

This one is easy. Economic slowdown occuring world wide. How Does any US president stop a worldwide economic slowday?

What was the rating when Trump took office?

More of a “has congress passed anything the president could sign to fix it”?

Just off the top of my head.

I’ve read the entire thread up to your post and have seen no such thing.

2 Likes

Where is this evidence of Democrats leaving?

1 Like

Like allllllllllll those Democrats indicted and convicted in the last 50 years,…

1 Like

Why would pence have to protect him
images-2

Congress should add calls to Saudi Arabia to this list.

Shifty can want in one hand and ■■■■ in the other then see which fills up faster.

He isn’t entitled to the president’s private communications.;

2 Likes