Willard Mitt Romney turns 73 on March 12th - birthday wishes

Feel like sharing your religious beliefs so that others can take an objective outside look at them?

So cool to have at least one Senator, above all others, who’s own self professed piety leads his decisions.

Did you completely miss that first Obama / Romney debate? Obama took a shellacking. His performance at the next debates didn’t improve that much.

Not the party of Trump at all…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:…Mark Meadows and Lindsey Graham, going full Trump…
Ya never go full Trump.

Never would have guessed that Romney was a Pisces.

happy happy

PizzaReverend, you snooze you lose. And with Mitt’s big day already discussed maybe we all get a jump start on Trump’s b-day fast approaching June 14th. DJT’s 74th will be here before you know it…

1 Like

It is with no emotion I say…image live long and prosper Mitt.

The proof was in the election news cycle of 2012 of Romney meeting with Trump (& Sarah Palin) sharing a meal at a pizza parlor. Romney courted private citizen Trump to get his endorsement and campaign donation help and then courted President Trump for endorsement in his 2018 Senate race.

Mitt clearly “turned like a worm” not only against President Trump but conservative Republican voters as well. Dems can have him and they just might get him since I predict another turn of the worm and he will defect to the Democrat Party. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good to see you react so well to one Republican showing some backbone.

Roxiebelle, or perhaps consider if Mitt is “wishing” someone else puts him out of his misery. Might be impossible for any of us to imagine how he really feels. Maybe too has 2nd thoughts in deciding to run for a Seat in the Senate. Add forever as a failed Presidential nominee into the mix.

Happy Birthday Mr. Romney!

Good point. :+1:

1 Like

Certainly 2nd your point too.

He wimped out totally in the last debate. Benghazi was fresh in the news and he refused to go after Obama about it. It was the foreign policy debate at that.

I believe if he had gone after him i believe he would have won the election but he decided playing nicey nicey was a good strategy.

So much for “backbone”. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

To me it’s more of the same and apparently the essence of who he truly is. Republicans expected Mitt to “show some backbone” in dealing with Democratic Party opposition, but many have been sorely disappointed in the Senator’s behavior (to put it mildly).

Happy belated bday, Romney! Go ■■■■ yourself! :smiley:

Why do i get the feeling this thread is passive aggressive BS?

After 6+ investigations… bupkiss…

Republicans didnt have to call witnesses, just stop blocking them.