Will Trump pardon Obama?

Obamagate. Duh

Nixon was pardoned by Ford.

Whichā€¦ as a side noteā€¦ was the only President to not be elected President or Vice President.

Trump pardoning Obama out of the blue is an insanity that is only in the fever dreams of hack OAN reporter.

Then why was OAN asking about pardons then? Was it just a little get acquainted offfer?..You know, likeā€¦Weā€™ll tee you up questions if you make us your new outlet?

It is becoming more obvious that these simple distractions are not working. Trump knows he is losing and is getting desperate. Will be fun to watch.

Trump already has. He makes it obvious that he now does not like Fox News and has picked OAN as his favorite.

Trump hurts himself every time he opens up his mouth and lies to the American public.
And when the media reports it, you guys say that they are out to hurt Trump.

Just pointing out, legally speaking, there is no reason he couldnā€™t. Which the poster I was responding to didnā€™t seem to be aware of.

To sell their books.

At first I thought it was a stupid question, but the more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that this tact would be ideal for controlling the political narrative for the next election.

Start with pardoning Former President Obama and move through the administration, granting pardons to people even if they havenā€™t been convicted of a crime. Prior to the debates, President Trump pardons Senator Joe Biden.

The press will be led by the nose to cover every claim of wrong doing, even if it is just to portray the Obama administration in a positive light. President Trump can claim he is trying reunite the country by letting the sins of the past administration go.

Haha that was SNL-skit level stoopid. Weā€™ve got 30x 9/11 deaths. Fat Donald is fooling around in a golf cart and our press conferences are a ludicrous clown farce of the dumbest ā€œnewsā€ network EVER working in tandem with the administration ready to answer their straw man questions with goofy powerpoints. Brawndo. It has what plants crave. Iā€™m going back to bed.

While accusing democrats of coordinating with media.

Whatever the trump administration accuses others fo doing, they do.

Would be interesting to see the left and the media lose their minds over it. Even though legally, it wouldnā€™t mean a thing unless they accepted it. And who knows, Joe Biden might be far enough gone to accept.

biden was recently asked about whether or not he would pardon trump.

Kook host on a kook network.

Asking the President that has at least threeā€¦ I am pretty sureā€¦ I have lost countā€¦ things winding through the courts about his crimesā€¦ actual crimes mind youā€¦ as opposed to the nebulous crime of ā€œObamagateā€ā€¦ AND a significant number of his inner circle in legal jeopardy or already convictedā€¦

Wellā€¦ it seems that Trump would need a pardon long long long before President Obama would need one.

1 Like

Kook away my friend.

Kook away.

Does the liberal media every ask these types of questions? Or are the totally unbiased? :joy:

Do you think the media should start doing itā€™s job and actually dig in to the issues she mentioned?

Doesnā€™t matter. How many Trump supporters did any research on what would actually happen to former Secretary of State Hillary was found guilty of any of the charges the chants ā€œLock her upā€ was over?

When President Obama is in the courts defending himself from prosecution, then we can talk about pardons.

So far all we have is ā€œObamagateā€

President Trump may be on the hook for a variety of financial crimes.

None. We all understand that high ranking government officials donā€™t face justice. Especially liberal ones. But the lock her up chant was kinda fun. Are you gonna condemn us for having fun?