Will Trump Be Able to Get a Security Clearance After He Wins the Presidency

This just goes to show that it takes a scientist of the most classified kind on a random web forum to ask the really tough questions about the most obvious answers. :rofl:

5 Likes

completely separate issue. The President is not issued a clearance, he doesnā€™t apply for one, he doesnā€™t need one. The Presidency ā€œisā€ one.

2 Likes

The question SHOULD be, will anyone involved in the Russian Hoax, the weaponization of the judicial system, or pressuring media to ban legitimate posters be allowed to retain their security clearances.

4 Likes

There you go!

Right on!

Your logic is undeniable.

1 Like

The Executive branch, not congress, or the courts is the source of authority on security clearances and classified materials. Security clearances and classified material designation levels exist because of Presidential Executive Orders. The only thing congress did was make violating the safeguarding and handling procedures a crime. I realize that your scientific mind may have trouble wrapping itā€™s self around the concept of ECs, delegated authority and the fact that the President doesnā€™t surrender authority when he delegates it, but rather simply authorizes subordinate appointees and executive department employees to act on his behalf with the authority delegated. What is even harder for you to wrap your mind around is that the President is not bound by his EOs, as they are his fiats, to be changed, or ignored, as he sees fit.

no heā€™d be around 15%

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Not 007! Q!

1 Like

The Wizard of Secrets

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The same being that tells Biden he will get in trouble for taking questions when he isnā€™t supposed to?

5 Likes

Those agencies are granted that authority through executive order.

Take a guess who write EOs.

6 Likes

A vindictive Trump could ā€œfixā€ that within minutes of being sworn in with little more than pen and paper.

5 Likes

ā€¦and I sure hope he does. The future of our country depends on that.

It just tells you theyā€™re constantly looking to see if ther is ANY way to trip him up.
It means theyā€™re terrifyed of the idea of Trump back in the office.

1 Like

Terrified of Trump and Crooked with every move they make.

1 Like

Bringing indictments against Trump was sort of a Rubicon for the Democrats. At this point, they are probably considering the reaction of a President Trump to that. They have declared him out of the norm and an outlaw, and that tactic has failed.

3 Likes

Still a long way to go until November.

Trumps greatest revenge will be success if he can stay healthy.

I worry only for his health, not these frivolous lawsuits.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I donā€™t, this isnā€™t the time for vengeance, itā€™s the time for correcting the tragic coarse that imbecile Biden has put us on.

1 Like

IMOā€¦itā€™s not a matter of vengeanceā€¦itā€™s a matter of removing those in authority of those way up high, that helped place us on this tragic course. If it isnā€™t addressed, this will continue to reoccur. Comey letting Hillary off the hook in 2016 was the first time I blatantly saw that our country had ā€œderailedā€ at the highest levels of our government agencies.

3 Likes