Will Trump Be Able to Get a Security Clearance After He Wins the Presidency

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-unable-get-464m-appeal-bond-stop-collection-attorneys-say-practical-impossibility

Back when I was working under a variety of security clearances for the intelligence community, the soundness of my financial situation was investigated in depth. The potential for being a blackmail target was a major concern in deciding whether or not a person was as security risk. Not only were may bank records examined but neighbors were questioned about my spending and gambling habits.

If someone has substantial debts that they cannot fund, much less access to cash than they publicly claim, and a court finding of lying about the value of their assets, should that person be eligible for a security clearance?

If we have one law for all, the answer is obvious.

you’ll have many more ways to get trump before it comes to that.

don’t worry

are you thinking he’s going to win?

2 Likes

Trump currently is leading in the polls and if he continues to force the election to be a referendum on Biden he will likely win. If the Democrats are able to shift the narrative so that the election is a referendum on Trump, then Biden will likely win. It is a race between two unpopular candidates.

But my question is a serious one. Is Trump eligible for a security clearance given the state of his personal finances?

Libs are nervous.

Anyway, the President can declassify anything he wants to read. He can also give himself clearance.

Who the ■■■■ out ranks the President that they could tell him no? The CIA? The FBI? :thinking:

8 Likes

Silly question in the thread title.

7 Likes

The authority to grant a security clearance is vested in the powers of the Office of the President, If the people elect him as President, he automatically has the highest Security Clearance and Access in the nation, by virtue of being the President. Thus the entire premise of your question is vapid.

12 Likes

i think youre right.

interesting that at least some of them are not just assuming he’ll be in prison anymore

3 Likes

Bob Menendez retained his, even after corruption charges. I didn’t hear any crying from you or any other Democrat years ago. Yawn.

If corruption charges, twice, aren’t enough to revoke a clearance, I don’t know what is.

5 Likes

He will get a clearance… this isn’t even up for debate. If he wins, he gets the keys. It’s that simple

3 Likes

Rinse, repeat…

5 Likes

Shiny thread title. Nice hustle out there.

5 Likes

It’s like actually winning the election isn’t an option.

:rofl:

4 Likes

They just realized Joe can’t do a horrible job at POTUSing and campaign from his basement.

4 Likes

Biden is an intellectual and humanitarian lightweight.

Let’s Go Brandon.

:rage:

1 Like

Once the tingles wear off and the reality sets in… … … :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Back when I was a spook…

:rofl::heart:

Oh oh oh! The lefts version of WR! That aught to sting.

Never mind. I got it.

I just can’t even make up some of the premises these guys come up with.

5 Likes