Will trump attend Barbara Bush's funeral?

If i knew how to post the pics i could post you a few dozen of one VERY angry woman. :rofl:

lol! Just drag and drop. It will re-size the image.

The Obama’s must be painted as mean/angry/ugly/nasty. Especially now (with the vile cheater representing Christians like yourself). It’s like we’re watching Browns fans trying to bring everyone down to their level. Except in the Trump example it includes him getting naked with women not his wife and having unprotected sex (then coming home to his third wife).

1 Like

unnamed

Lets see if this works.

Thanks. :smiley:

I like this one better.

Hillary

1 Like

Mandela’s funeral was a classic.

Posing for a photo op?

Hillary as a mall child.

He showed respect in this instance. If he had gone, you would be talking about how he forced his way in just to get a photo op. And you know the Bush’s wouldn’t have made a big deal about it at Barbara’s funeral.
And I agree with the reasons you gave for his not going. He said terrible things about GWB and Jeb, and I don’t thing either HWB or Barbara would have forgiven those. Yes, it was class to not go.
Also, protocol is that he would not go. His wife went, and was apparently welcome.

No, it wasn’t. Not going somewhere where you’re not wanted is not “class.”

What did he say that was so terrible about Jeb and GWB?
He may have, I just don’t remember anything except Low Energy

He has attacked Bush over his position on Iraq.

"Here we are, like the dummies of the world, because we had bad politicians running our country for a long time,” Trump said. He went on to mock fellow Republican Bush, sarcastically calling him a “real genius” over his decision to invade Iraq.

He also scorned the CIA over its flawed information about Iraq dictator Saddam Hussein harboring weapons of mass destruction."

Yeah, it was the “low energy” thing. The problem was, it fit so perfectly with Jeb. Marco Rubio and Cruz got over his attacks considering them just political tactics. I don’t think the Bushs ever did.

We can’t read his mind obviously, but I suspect he didn’t go because he would be unwelcome and there wouldn’t be the adulation he craves. The same reason he isn’t attending the Correspondent’s Dinner. It’s not out of respect with regards to his decision on that one either.

Did the family say he was not wanted there?

Did they have to?

I am sure its not out of respects re the correspondents dinner. Did Obama ever attend a Breitbart dinner?

Was he invited to one?

I think you got the point.

How does a Breitbart dinner compare to the Washington Correspondent’s Dinner? And if they had such a dinner, did they invite Obama?