Will there be a state of the Union address?

Let me know when Biden’s job approval drops below Trump’s highest number.
My bet is that it doesn’t happen.
And let me know when Republican’s on the hill will get some smarts and vote for a Covid relief bill that has 77% national approval.
And let me know when the vast majority of Americans are upset because there isn’t a daily press briefing or a three times a week Covid task force briefing.

1 Like

What network were you watching? I was looking at MSNBC and they showed his complete interaction with the press. He took all of their questions with answers.

I watched it too. There was a brief cut-off and then it resumed as he was taking questions.
In this case I don’t trust Fox News because I watched on MSNBC as he took all of the questions.

The only change has been Biden policy which is to make fossil fuels expensive to make niche options more attractive and it won’t pan out this time either.

Wishful thinking.

9one term loser.

Allan

1 Like

I’m pretty sure fossil fuels will be just fine with Biden policies.

Odd. I have tried to find a source, including NBC on youtube and foreign news sources, that indicates anything than that there was an abrupt end as soon as he offered to take questions. Your post is the only indication of such a thing. Perhaps you can direct us to such a video on youtube or elsewhere.

(3) Biden Delivers Remarks At Virtual Event With House Democratic Caucus | NBC News - YouTube

2 Likes

Cho Bai Din certainly hasn’t made any improvements yet. Well, not to the US anyway. We’re no longer a priority. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Meh, I don’t think the Left are getting worse, there has always been a progressive wing and a more moderate wing. The Right certainly has a new wrinkle with all this conspiracy nonsense taking such a foothold, but hopefully this is a passing fever dream.

PC has been a problem for ages, but there always tends to be a snap back to common sense over time. Was bad in the 90s as well, we got over it.

Fossil fuels will be fine. The middle class worker will just have more wealth redirected and US foreign policy will get drawn back in to oil region conflict…That Trump had deftly removed us from.

1 Like

I couldn’t find anything and the part where Biden asks for questions is cut out.

I am sure those delightful questions and answers will be found.

Lame stream cut that part out? Of course!

I believe our host played it last night.

1 Like

Trump hadn’t removed it, the Permian removed it. Last I checked, Trump did nothing to (1) invent horizontal drilling, (2) apply fracking to horizontal wells, (3) lifted the ban on oil export

Our access to that oil has diminished our reliance on Middle East oil. All three of the above events predate Trump.

So wrong it must be painful.

The Trump administration’s deregulatory policies, combined with a rapidly innovating domestic energy industry, led to the U.S. becoming a net exporter of petroleum products in 2019 — including gasoline, diesel fuel and crude oil — for the first time since 1949.

Overall U.S. exports of all forms of energy exceeded energy imports last year for the first time since 1952. And in 2017, America exported more natural gas than it imported — for the first time in 60 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/energy-trump-biden-chuck-devore

Chuck called it…Not even 2 months in yet.

:oil_drum:

1 Like

The problem is, Trump accomplished something and the libs can’t stand it. They don’t know why they hate him, they just do as they’re told. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Which one is setting the agenda now and when was the last time they did?

I wonder why chuck over there didn’t include a nice graph to prove his point. I wonder where that line started and how long ago that started.

I think more people will be looking here…

More relatable as you use the pump and watch those digits fly by on the display.

:oil_drum:

More people… thanks for admitting the purpose of your point. I mean you have been open and honest about the whole time but it’s refreshing to hear it again

It would be a heck of a State of the Union address.

Our Make America Last Again agenda is right on schedule with x numbers of jobs destroyed here, x number destroyed there, gas prices rapidly rising, illegals infected with covid pouring across the border and sent to TX,back into middle east conflicts, etc, etc. :roll_eyes: